Le’Veon Bell

Just now, JiF said:

OMG you disgusting trolls.

1st round draft pick rookie extraordinaire, Clyde Edwards-Hilaire had 5 attempts for 14 yards.  The Chiefs as a whole, have average 2.3 ypc over the last 2 games.

I guess the rookie is washed up too?

GROSS

The piano that is on the back of Bell has not seemed to disappear. 

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

He was finished as soon as he sat out in Pittsburgh. He's exception to prove the rule that players who leave Gase immediately get better. 

Devante Parker has 36 catches and 3 TDs in eight games. Kenyan Drake had one good game against the Cowboys this season and has been injured. The only guys performing appreciably better post-Gase are Tannehill and Robby Anderson. 

33 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

It'd be nice to see JD use one of the high draft picks in 2021 to grab a real playmaker at RB instead of the misfits and old guys we've trotted out there for 5+ seasons.  I think our last 1000 yd rusher was Ivory back in 2015...  

Why would you waste a 1st round pick on a RB when we have Frank Gore? 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes and CEH is sharing the weight since he too cant run the ball.

I also remember how Bell was being miscast "inside' and that a genius like Andy Reid would exploit his receiving abilities and make great use of him there. 4 receptions, 26 yards through 2 games.

Good to know that Joe Douglas has built a better o-line than KC's.

Jif, you are far too bright than to hitch your wagon to Leveon bell.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

I also remember how Bell was being miscast "inside' and that a genius like Andy Reid would exploit his receiving abilities and make great use of him there. 4 receptions, 26 yards through 2 games.

Good to know that Joe Douglas has built a better o-line than KC's.

Jif, you are far too bright than to hitch your wagon to Leveon bell.

Bell joined the best offense in the league.  Did you expect him to become a HUGE part of their offense?  I didnt but I'm simply responding to the people who called out his carriers/yards over the past 2 weeks yet ignored the fact the Chiefs in general, have struggled mightily to run the ball since Bell has arrived.   But now you want to talk about Bell as a receiver.  Cool.  CEH had 3 receptions on Sunday, Bell had 1.

Over the past 3 weeks, their rookie 1st rd pick multiple purpose RB has had 8, 6,5 carries.  he's had 1, 3, 3 receptions.  The more in-depth analysis would say 2 things; the Chiefs are not running the ball well and are not trying to incorporate their RB's into the pass game at all.  They're basically ignoring the position altogether.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Bell joined the best offense in the league.  Did you expect him to become a HUGE part of their offense? 

No, but if Bell was still a thing you'd expect some efficiency.  Obviously no one was expecting a high volume of touches for him.  Why sign Bell in the first place if they're not "committing" to using their RB's?

Bell sucks.  It's what happens when you pay a lot of money to a guy with nearly 2,000 career touches, who was let go by Pittsburgh (who usually doesn't get this stuff wrong) and who had sat out a full season.

None of that doesn't means Gase isn't the worst.  It's just time to move on on this one.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Devante Parker has 36 catches and 3 TDs in eight games. Kenyan Drake had one good game against the Cowboys this season and has been injured. The only guys performing appreciably better post-Gase are Tannehill and Robby Anderson. 

A poor effort. You should check the stats you wrote. I expect more from you. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

So is CEH not a thing?  because he hasnt been efficient the last 2 weeks either. 

He's had a pretty solid rookie season overall.  Far more willing to give him, Andy Reid, and the Offensive Line the benefit of the doubt than Bell, who hasn't been good in 3-4 years.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's had a pretty solid rookie season overall.  Far more willing to give him, Andy Reid, and the Offensive Line the benefit of the doubt than Bell, who hasn't been good in 3-4 years.

Oh, ok, because I thought we were talking about the last 2 weeks where CEH has been ineffective as well.  I guess not but that's fine.   While we're at it we can ignore how Bell had a higher YPC than CEH did in the first game. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh, ok, because I thought we were talking about the last 2 weeks where CEH has been ineffective as well.  I guess not but that's fine.   While we're at it we can ignore how Bell had a higher YPC than CEH did in the first game. 

The burden of proof is on Bell to prove he can still play.  Not on the Chiefs for creating success for him.  They may well have issues on offense, both with the OL and in using RBs as receivers, that will bother them the remainder of the season.  He's still in a great situation with a potential GOAT QB.  Produce or GTFO.

40 minutes ago, JiF said:

Bell joined the best offense in the league.  Did you expect him to become a HUGE part of their offense?  I didnt but I'm simply responding to the people who called out his carriers/yards over the past 2 weeks yet ignored the fact the Chiefs in general, have struggled mightily to run the ball since Bell has arrived.   But now you want to talk about Bell as a receiver.  Cool.  CEH had 3 receptions on Sunday, Bell had 1.

Over the past 3 weeks, their rookie 1st rd pick multiple purpose RB has had 8, 6,5 carries.  he's had 1, 3, 3 receptions.  The more in-depth analysis would say 2 things; the Chiefs are not running the ball well and are not trying to incorporate their RB's into the pass game at all.  They're basically ignoring the position altogether.

I don’t think anyone expected bell to be a huge part of the chiefs offense but with all of their weapons bell should at least be benefitting by the chiefs ability to go anywhere and misdirection.  If bell doesn’t succeed, it’s on him.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Last week Bell rushed 6 times for 7 yards and this week rushed 4 times for 8 yards. I guess the problem wasn’t the Jets!!

anyone who knew anything, granted thats about 5% around HERE, could easily see he was washed af, thereis no slower RB in the league...

"not being utilized properly" my ass

he cantrun 90% of what KC does cos he cant run fast enough in the motions and such

line him up wide as a WR...  and then ytou have the slowest WR in the NFL....

• Upvote 3