***JETS V PATS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP***

T0mShane

I have to ask  , Jets are out of it, why not start J morgan  ,  Bill belichk screws Jets when he wins and when he looses!!! Im sick about this,  Jags start their 3rd sting qb.    Why why    Pats want no part of this game!!!  They will end up with worst record then Jets watch! 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Xtina said:

More penalties on the pats today than in my entire time watching the jets 

I'm new to the game tonight, but if Gronkcheatski was playing he gets called for every push off he ever made. I also fully expect RTF calls against Flacco when someone barely breathes on him, just to give the Jets a taste of how the other side lives. I've also noticed that Jim Nantz is not sucking Patriots balls as much as usual in general nor looking around desperately for a beam from which to hang himself when they lose.

1 minute ago, Jamax99 said:

I have to ask  , Jets are out of it, why not start J morgan  ,  Bill belichk screws Jets when he wins and when he looses!!! Im sick about this,  Jags start their 3rd sting qb.    Why why    Pats want no part of this game!!!  They will end up with worst record then Jets watch! 

Makes too much sense for this franchise. STOP MAKING SENSE!

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Anyone that thinks B Belichick with his huge ego and the first year without Brady is trying to lose you are living in an alternate universe 

100%. The idea that anyone here thinks BB gives enough of a sh*t about the Jets to deliberately lose to an 0-8 Jets team on MNF to prevent them from getting a QB prospect is crazy.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

A little reality check needed here.

First, it’s hard to go 0-16 in the NFL. That’s why it’s a rarity. You have to be really unlucky. (Or lucky, if you’re tanking). 

Second, the Jags have a good chance of winning another game. A healed up Minshew will eventually be back and they have a few games left they could win. 

Having said that, the Jets can’t win again after tonight. The only game after tonight where there’s a danger of them doing so is the last game of the season — against the Pats. 

So we need to hope the season ends prematurely due to a Covid outbreak!

• Upvote 1