***JETS V PATS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP***

T0mShane

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

The final drive by the Jets, handing the ball to NE with a ridiculous amount of time on the clock, is enough, in and of itself, to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.  Adam Gase is the worst play caller/offensive planner  in the NFL.  Not even close.  He should be fired tomorrow morning.

The object was to play as best as possible while still losing.  

Gase’s finest hour. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ausman said:

Can’t believe Jet fans in a Jet board are rooting for the ******* Patriots.  Not true fans in my book.

Yeah, we need to root for the 8th overall pick and bring back Flacco as the starter so people like you can root for meaningless wins in November.  

We're playing chess while you're playing checkers. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Would it be cool to get Trev? Sure. I understand all the arguments to be made for selling your soul now for long term success later. 

But this thread was ******* embarrassing to watch. Seriously. 

I will die on One Jets Drive hill before I ever root for the Pats.

So. 1-8 is superior to 0-9?

Lol 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

The final drive by the Jets, handing the ball to NE with a ridiculous amount of time on the clock, is enough, in and of itself, to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.  Adam Gase is the worst play caller/offensive planner  in the NFL.  Not even close.  He should be fired tomorrow morning.

Don’t waste your breath, he ain’t going nowhere.

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Anyone not rooting for the #1 pick is not a true fan.

The long term interests are more important than a meaningless game between two dead teams.

Long term interests.  I’ve been listening to “long term interests” for 51 years.  You can shove your long term interests.  They’re a wet dream.  

• Upvote 2

This was like muscle memory for both coaches; Belichick cannot help but manage his flawed team flawlessly in the 4th quarter, Gase and his team and nothing but flaws. Why you're throwing the ball with a 10 point lead middway through the 4th, damned if anyone can explain or knows. With a 10 point lead, you run and run and run and run to burn clock and let it ride, no idea what the hell this was in the 2nd half. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

This loss was huge, especially in the way it happened. 

It should be fairly demoralizing for the locker room and help us not compete down the stretch. 

I hope  you are right, but I think the Jets players are mostly young/guys with something to prove. They will play hard. They just aren't good enough and we will keep resting/holding guys out with minor injuries rest of the year.
And our X factor is Gase who will always find a way to lose. 

• Upvote 2