***JETS V PATS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP***

T0mShane

Started off rooting for a Jets loss today but as the game progressed, my hatred for Belichick took over as it usually does and by the end of the game, I was screaming at the top of my lungs for the Pats to miss that FG, and when it went through the uprights, I yelled at the sky in disappointment, only to realize that the loss, while painful, was actually a WIN! Or something like that.

Man, I hate this team.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I know. I'm buying a pats jersey and learning sweet Caroline on my guitar

Jersey money that their organization then takes, and dumps into free agency, then signs someone that terrorizes us for 10 years. 

Just now, Wonderboy said:

Ash Davis looked good

Mims Looked good

Langhi Looked good

Basham looked good

Perriman looked good

The OL played well

Fatuksi looked good

The Spanish kicker looked good

With a decent QB we can lose respectfully

Everyone wins tonight.  Future looks credible, tank is secure.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I mean I can understand fans wanting lawrence but the amount of down right gleeful cheering for the pats to beat the jets is rather nauseating. for me

While I can see your point, and as a Jets fan for the most part you are right.  BUT there is always a handful of situations that I deem it ok to enjoy the absolute and udder disgraceful play (also comical at times if you can get to that point).  This season to me is one of those season especially when Flacco 66 yo, and Gore 99 yo are tour starting backfield for an 0-8 team that needs to find out what they have in Morgan and Perine.  Last the major reason I’m ok thrashing the Jets laughing at the Jets and extremely ok with more losses piling up is because of Adam Gase this clueless schlep of a HC should be as embarrassed to the point never mind no other team will hire but to the point where he isn’t even willing to take a job **** that guy, I just can’t root for a Gase coached team anymore.

16 minutes ago, ScouserJet said:

Someone tell me the Flacco pick was intentional.... come on! He's wide open and chooses the guy with double coverage.

Joe wants Trevor, and you have to feel a little happy, because you saw how much Bill wanted the loss there.

Seriously.  If Joe convinced Gase to call for the go route then that is some 4d chess level like sh*t.  Call the CIA counter intelligence division and tell them about Hamburger Joe Douglas!

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

While I can see your point, and as a Jets fan for the most part you are right.  BUT there is always a handful of situations that I deem it ok to enjoy the absolute and udder disgraceful play (also comical at times if you can get to that point).  This season to me is one of those season especially when Flacco 66 yo, and Gore 99 yo are tour starting backfield for an 0-8 team that needs to find out what they have in Morgan and Perine.  Last the major reason I’m ok thrashing the Jets laughing at the Jets and extremely ok with more losses piling up is because of Adam Gase this clueless schlep of a HC should be as embarrassed to the point never mind no other team will hire but to the point where he isn’t even willing to take a job **** that guy, I just can’t root for a Gase coached team anymore.

I root for dozens of wins later instead of one win now. I can wait to nut. I've been waiting long enough. Some people need it now. Its childish

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, ausman said:

That’s an easy one.  Winning a game — especially against Belichik and getting a chance to kick him when he’s down.  You want your good young players to experience some success, not get kicked in the nuts 16 times in a row.  

I'm sure that experience would do wonders for Joe Flacco and Frank Gore's respective careers.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, jetophile said:

Watching the fake-lights now. They just showed Becton walking off on the sideline. Next to regular sized guys it looks like a cartoon, as in fraud, that someone could be that large. 

Flacco looks like he's on Thorazine. Zero affect. He could be throwing a football, he could be throwing a dead puppy, he could be throwing a pizza, whatever, he'll just throw whatever it is into space and not care about it or where it lands. 

Hilarious visual you just gave me lol

cc: Michael Vick

8 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Ash Davis looked good

Mims Looked good

Langhi Looked good

Basham looked good

Perriman looked good

The OL played well

Fatuksi looked good

The Spanish kicker looked good

With a decent QB we can lose respectfully

No mention of Crowder?

That was a ******* clutch catch, that sonuvabitch.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I can wait to nut. I've been waiting long enough

So what shade of blue you showcasing now?  You keep waiting you might move right into Purple and then Black shades.  Maybe Max can get you hooked up with a flight girl they aren’t as busy as usual ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

so confusing...sometimes I think we are tanking and sometimes I'm horrified we may actually be trying.  Like why did we challenge that catch by the Pats late in the game.  That was risky.  Just let them have the huge catch.

It's not that confusing. The coaching staff isn't tanking - They won't be here next year.