Kyler Murray is FUN To Watch! Tua is a BEAST

JetBlue

5 hours ago, y2k8 said:

To the contrary, your anger amuses me. 

Do you have any other bad takes that I can critique and watch you get worked up?

Angry? What makes you think I was angry?  Dude, you are taking yourself way too seriously lol.  Not sure what you think I was all worked up over.  

On 11/9/2020 at 1:13 PM, 32EBoozer said:

The thing that jumps out to me about Allen, Tua, Murray etc. is their confidence.

Sam's confidence is in the toilet....he's playing not to make mistakes vs. looking to make plays. These last two coaching staffs have let him down as far as a 21st century offensive scheme and talent to support him.

Its a damn shame!

his confidence is shot cos he has been found out and now KNOWS he CANNOT HANG atthe NFL level...  simple as that.

We invested 4 high picks, the JETS were the ones who got let down...  30 million for THIS? **** thnat.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, dcJet said:

But I heard you can't fix inaccuracy.

In 100 % of cases prior to Josh Allen, that was correct.   There have been inaccurate QB's who were bad and inaccurate QB's who stayed inaccurate but could make up for it a bit by being a very good runner OR by finding ways to come through in big spots (think Eli Manning's 2 playoff runs).  But they all remained inaccurate throughout their careers.

To have a collegiate career and 2 full NFL seasons with the numbers he put up, only to suddenly become an accurate thrower....no, never been done before in the NFL.  What Allen is doing in 2020 is something that is historically unprecedented.  It's insane to see.  

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In 100 % of cases prior to Josh Allen, that was correct.   There have been inaccurate QB's who were bad and inaccurate QB's who stayed inaccurate but could make up for it a bit by being a very good runner OR by finding ways to come through in big spots (think Eli Manning's 2 playoff runs).  But they all remained inaccurate throughout their careers.

To have a collegiate career and 2 full NFL seasons with the numbers he put up, only to suddenly become an accurate thrower....no, never been done before in the NFL.  What Allen is doing in 2020 is something that is historically unprecedented.  It's insane to see.  

Agreed.  Sometimes they may be accurate for short stretches but it never lasts like Sanchez. 

It's crazy to watch Allen's progression let's see if it lasts.

Remember when Prez ridiculed Allen on twitter?  Allen roasted him on Sunday.  Payback,

Also, so Jetsy for us to trade up and get Sam when the real prize was right where we were.  

• Upvote 1

Arizona knew Rosen sucked immediately and made the right decision. Why the Jets are so scared of making these types of moves we'll never know. I recall myself getting sh*t for suggesting that Murray was going to play football over baseball and that the Jets should try and select him. Fan influence I guess.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:13 PM, 32EBoozer said:

The thing that jumps out to me about Allen, Tua, Murray etc. is their confidence.

Sam's confidence is in the toilet....he's playing not to make mistakes vs. looking to make plays. These last two coaching staffs have let him down as far as a 21st century offensive scheme and talent to support him.

Its a damn shame!

Sam Darnold set this organization back years. The kid never had "it" and never will. This isn't about the coaching staffs.

The body language was the first giveaway. As far as weaponzz? Just imagine him in Cleveland, playing for his 4th HC, and as many different offensive schemes. Then imagine him trying to control a huddle with OBJ, Landry and Hunt screaming for the ball. They'd run roughshod over him.

18 hours ago, Losmeister said:

his confidence is shot cos he has been found out and now KNOWS he CANNOT HANG atthe NFL level...  simple as that.

We invested 4 high picks, the JETS were the ones who got let down...  30 million for THIS? **** thnat.

Thanks for saving me the time to post the same thing.

How you been doing?

Joe Burrow is the young gun who I'm most impressed with. 

Last year @ LSU he without question had the greatest single season NCAA Quarterbacking performance of All-Time (and still to this day the only QB who's ever been able to give Trevor Lawrence his first and only loss). 

And as a rookie he's absolutely killing it behind a Cincinnati offensive line that's worse than ever ours. 

221/330 (67.0%), 2,272 Passing Yards, 11 TDs/5 INTs and a QB Rating of 91.4 and he can run too ala 35 rushes for 130 rushing yards and 3 TD runs. 

Burrow is has already became the first rookie in NFL history with at least 400 passing yards, 3 TD passes and 1 rushing TD within a single game and he's also on pace to break Andrew Luck's All-Time rookie record of 4,374 passing yards of 2012 (he's on pace for 4,544) and he's already recorded 5 games of 300+ passing yards (the Rookie record for most 300+ passing yards was also set my Andrew Luck; 6). 

Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes. 

Ravens: Lamar Jackson. 

Houston: Deshaun Watson. 

Bengals: Joe Burrow. 

Chargers: Justin Herbert (killing it). 

Browns: Baker Mayfield. 

Bills: Josh Allen. 

Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa.

Jets: TREVOR LAWRENCE. 

Jaguars: Justin Fields. 

Don't look now but the AFC is about to become the WILD WILD WEST full of nothing but young gun Franchise QB's (once both Lawrence/Fields joins the party). 

I like watching Murray play, dude is so explosive when running with the ball and makes a lot defenders miss, the way he fakes out some of them is just insane. Plus he’s pretty damn good at passing the ball as well. He and Dalvin Cook are carrying my fantasy team every week.