Harvey Langhi

Rhg1084

He was all over the place but he was also unbalanced & a bit stiff but he made some incredible diving ankle tackles all night. 

He gets the tank award tonight (well Pierre Desir won the Gold tank award), but Langi got silver for that missed sack. That probably was a game closer. 

That was a HOLD BY BEER performance of tanking in the 4th quarter. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hewitt is a player too.

Why do you think Hewitt is good?

ILB stats such as tackles aren't really a good indicator of playing well, which is why I never understood the love for Burgess last year.  Hewitt is atrocious in coverage and is a slow player.  Next game keep an eye how many times a pass goes over his head, hes simply a huge liability in coverage which is more important than whatever he brings as a run stopper.

Langhi looked athletic and high motor.  Worth seeing what he can do the rest of the year.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Looked like jamal adams in one of adams good games.  Whihc shows once again late round picks and street Fas can look awesome sauce in this league if you just let them barrel forward and all over the field.

So we adequately replaced Adams with a UDFA and got two 1sts and a 3rd.  JD for emperor!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

The effort on this play was more effort than Pierre Desir has displayed in his entire career! I mean seriously this guy has quit, doesn’t stick his head in anywhere, plays as soft as a limp dick, drives on a ball like he’s wearing Forrest Gumps braces & plays like his head is in the clouds. He has to be GWs secret Tank weapon & every QB seeks him out on every play. 

8 hours ago, Losmeister said:

his missed sack was trhe beginning ofthe end 2nite

Thats the play where he impressed me the most.  Cam ducked and got away, Langhi was on the ground, Cam got the ball away for a completion and then I see Langhi in on the tackle.  Great hustle 

• Sympathy 1