JD brought in Desir to help with the tank.

Jetster

Have you guys been watching this guy? OMG, this guy plays like a guy that knows 100% he's not here next year. In zones, he gives up 15 yard cushions, on the Byrd TD he's lollygagging across the field like he's got a load in his pants. Jacobi Myer had over 170 yards in this game! Is GW in on the tank too? The Patriots ran 31 plays in the 4th quarter I believe? 

The amount of things that happened for us to tank this game are so numerous it's mind boggling! QW can't play (no way Pats run up the middle as much as they did). Becton goes out after starting out pancaking a couple of guys. Davis gets a bogus RTP on a beautiful clean hit, he even turned his head away from Newton, Langi completely whiffs on a sack of Newton, Flacco throws into double coverage with 2 guys wide open underneath (game over probably if he hits the TE there), Jets CBs were playing everything in front of & gave up a 3rd & 20 for 19 yards in front of 2 players. Forget the Patriots making plays, how about the Jets NOT MAKING PLAYS that led to us still in the Redneck Tarzan sweepstakes? 

It truly was almost impossible to lose that game last night but Adam Gase found a way. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

The players on the field for the Jets were trying to win the game last night. That is a fact. 

Lol, not Desir. I focused in on him because he has quickly become my most hated player on this entire team. He's Kyle Wilson X 10! 

OMG, he gives these HUGE cushions in zone, and he is so freaking lazy that he doesn't even break on the ball, he was literally standing straight up floating back no knee bend & he was constantly 2 yards late. It was freaking unbelievable! I have NFL Gamepass & will be able to watch the All-22. 

I can't even imagine being in the film room with Gregg Williams, lol. Did you hear the bit when they were talking about the Jets defense & said Gregg Williams told them he's working with 26 guys made up rookies, and other teams CUTS. I laughed out loud.