I want the tank, but I also want the Jets to beat Seattle

Alka

Wouldn’t mind a similar game as against pats. Preferably with a higher scoring game and Jamal leaving the field without anything spectacular in the personal stats column.

I enjoyed my first game for the season last night and I had forgot the feeling entirely. 

2 hours ago, Alka said:

How great would it be if the Jets beat the Seahawks and Jamal Adams for their 1st and only win of the season?

The Seahawks are going to the playoffs, and they are a serious Super Bowl candidate.  

I would love them to interview Jamal Adams after the Jets beat them, and see what he has to say.

Who's with me on this?!

BAN

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Sounds good to me, since he's already better than Sam Darnold has ever been in the NFL. 

That is perfectly fine.  Lawrence is a good prospect, probably though not for sure the best in this draft.  He is similar to the guy taken 6th overall last year.

But he is the best Qb to come out in the last 20 years and worth throwing all your games for.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

That is perfectly fine.  Lawrence is a good prospect, probably though not for sure the best in this draft.  He is similar to the guy taken 6th overall last year.

But he is the best Qb to come out in the last 20 years and worth throwing all your games for.

Whether or not Lawrence is overrated has no bearing on:

1) If Darnold is good (he isn't)

2) If we should want the number 1 pick (If Douglas agrees with you that Lawrence is overhyped, he can take Fields or trade the number 1 pick for a haul)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Alka said:

How great would it be if the Jets beat the Seahawks and Jamal Adams for their 1st and only win of the season?

The Seahawks are going to the playoffs, and they are a serious Super Bowl candidate.  

I would love them to interview Jamal Adams after the Jets beat them, and see what he has to say.

Who's with me on this?!

it would be just as good to see herndon or griffen abuse adams in coverage.

I’m totally over Jamal Adams at this point. He’s like that ex-girlfriend that got fat and now has a FUPA. 

I am not interested in him. He’s an overrated safety that cannot cover with a sh*tty attitude. 

I still want to see him do sh*t tho. I guess I’m still interested ?

• Haha 1