Jon Bon Jovi and Robert Kraft

joewilly12

3 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

Seriously?  

Yes they cleared out an entire section of the bar area making a big crowd move who was there for awhile way before he got there he stood back and laughed and smirked when a few parties were asking why they had to move, they didn't even know who he was. 

There was no reason for this to happen and he could have stopped it. 

He ruined the night for many.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes they cleared out an entire section of the bar area making a big crowd move who was there for awhile way before he got there he stood back and laughed and smirked when a few parties were asking why they had to move, they didn't even know who he was. 

There was no reason for this to happen and he could have stopped it. 

He ruined the night for many.

so you went up to him and called him trash?

bar areas get closed for private parties all the time.  I doubt he was smiling because he "ruined" many folks night.

He's done alot of good - including in Sea Bright. 

https://tworivertimes.com/bon-jovi-donation-makes-a-difference-in-sea-bright/

https://megaphone.upworthy.com/p/jon-bon-jovi-soul-kitchen

2 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

so you went up to him and called him trash?

From where I was sitting when they started cramming people closer to my table  we couldn't even move our chairs anymore. 

He was about 15ft from myself and others who also weren't happy with what was going on. 

All for him to sit with his small party of 8 upset the entire area, no reason for it. 

Many of us has just been served dinner. 

Like I said most there didn't even know or care who he was. 

Yes he's done good agree and maybe the decision to move the patrons away from him wasn't his idea but he stood there laughing and smirking while many people were complaining. 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

From where I was sitting when they started cramming people closer to my table  we couldn't even move our chairs anymore. 

He was about 15ft from myself and others who also weren't happy with what was going on. 

All for him to sit with his small party of 8 upset the entire area, no reason for it. 

Many of us has just been served dinner. 

Like I said most there didn't even know or care who he was. 

Yes he's done good agree and maybe the decision to move the patrons away from him wasn't his idea but he stood there laughing and smirking while many people were complaining. 

sorry to hear your dinner was ruined.  Hopefully after you told him he was trash your dinner was a bit better.

• Haha 1