Big Ticket Merch

14 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

I feel like someone might mistake this for racism

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

They would 100% be mistaken. One would think that most people could easily recognize true hatred when they see it, but instead we have to be told by other people that the rest of us are blind. Comments like this always make me laugh because it's a pre-judgment based on nothing coupled with the fact that I was blessed to have grown up in an an extremely colorful environment. Look up Simon Tam and his landmark Supreme Court case, which he won. All the way to the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, and they agreed to hear the case.

I've mentioned him before. It was a case that I followed every step of the way. I'll also say the same thing on it that I said the first time: he's a personal hero of mine and a hero of the First Amendment and artists everywhere. Needless to say but of course I have to say it, anyway: Simon Tam is Asian-American and he'd laugh in your face. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

13 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Or else? 

If he misses another game but is a multiple time pro bowler it won't matter to you because he missed a couple of meaningless games while we tanked?

Well he could miss games this year then the next then the next and be a great player, the games he is in there.  There is a long list of players like that in this league.

Thus my  comments about D'Brck who almost never missed even a snap

22 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Ok, I can't be the only one wondering....

What's your number? How many does it usually take before you do it?

You are, but I’ll play. 

I’d say it took three seasons to buy my David Harris jersey. I got a 14 in Green after his second season but that was partly due to the new unis and thinking he’d be sticking around a while.

Who in their right mind aside from @JiF would support a 4th round rookie without production? He doesn’t even avg 4.0 yards per carry!?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

You are, but I’ll play. 

I’d say it took three seasons to buy my David Harris jersey. I got a 14 in Green after his second season but that was partly due to the new unis and thinking he’d be sticking around a while.

Who in their right mind aside from @JiF would support a 4th round rookie without production? He doesn’t even avg 4.0 yards per carry!?

I was trying to tee up a "Huh? I'm a pickle..." type punch line for you. 

Oh well.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jetophile said:

I already responded to this to another poster. Go waste your posturing on someone else. 

Posturing? LOL. Don't type anything you wouldn't say to a group of people face to face by yourself. You don't see anyone making race related posts like yours about black people, or Mexicans, or Jews. Hence, try to do better. Don't be mad. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jetophile said:

They would 100% be mistaken. One would think that most people could easily recognize true hatred when they see it, but instead we have to be told by other people that the rest of us are blind. Comments like this always make me laugh because it's a pre-judgment based on nothing coupled with the fact that I was blessed to have grown up in an an extremely colorful environment. Look up Simon Tam and his landmark Supreme Court case, which he won. All the way to the Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, and they agreed to hear the case.

I've mentioned him before. It was a case that I followed every step of the way. I'll also say the same thing on it that I said the first time: he's a personal hero of mine and a hero of the First Amendment and artists everywhere. Needless to say but of course I have to say it, anyway: Simon Tam is Asian-American and he'd laugh in your face. 

You sound like one of those dummies that say "I can say the N word.. I have a black friend". Educate yourself. 

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

You are, but I’ll play. 

What kind of grown adult in their right mind wears a jersey?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, pointman said:

You sound like one of those dummies that say "I can say the N word.. I have a black friend". Educate yourself. 

I already touched this once and after this I'm not touching it again. Don't ever mistake that as an act of contrition, being beat into submission by the PC Police, or me having learned something new today. My head rests just as comfortably on the pillow as it did before you decided to crown yourself Prince Valiant and free the masses from their heretofore ignorant unbeknownst racist ways.

"Don't type anything you wouldn't say to a group of people face to face by yourself", is this a joke? There are a handful on here who have not only met me, but know me personally, and of course I would say it.  I was hoping for something more enlightened on your end, but alas, predictable disappointment it is.  You're a self-important tool. I'm not mad, but I am right. 

If you ever need help bartering in China Town, let me know. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, jetophile said:

I already touched this once and after this I'm not touching it again. Don't ever mistake that as an act of contrition, being beat into submission by the PC Police, or me having learned something new today. My head rests just as comfortably on the pillow as it did before you decided to crown yourself Prince Valiant and free the masses from their heretofore ignorant unbeknownst racist ways.

"Don't type anything you wouldn't say to a group of people face to face by yourself", is this a joke? There are a handful on here who have not only met me, but know me personally, and of course I would say it.  I was hoping for something more enlightened on your end, but alas, predictable disappointment it is.  You're a self-important tool. I'm not mad, but I am right. 

If you ever need help bartering in China Town, let me know. 

You're clearly an obtuse individual who is oblivious and not very educated. Nature or nurture, who knows. My guess is on the latter. Usually ignorant people rest easy at night. So there you go. People from a Jet forum who met you in person isn't the demographic I was referencing when I said to make your same idiotic statements in that minority group who you mimicked. Guaranteed you wouldn't make the same claims to a group of Asian males who didn't know your slow wit play on this forum. Run along now, dummy.