Good article plus ....

Bungaman

From the Washington Post ...

There was already one good joke among the comments, so I paste it here:

Guy walks into a bar with his dog. Bartender says, "no pets allowed". Guy says "aw c'mon, he'll be good, he just wants to watch the game. He's a real Jets fan." Bartender says, "OK but he'd better behave or you're both out of here."

All goes well until the 3rd quarter, when the Jets kick a field goal. The dog immediately jumps up on the bar and makes his way from one end to the other, high-fiving everyone and wagging his tail furiously. Then he returns to his bar stool and sits quietly. Not a single drink was spilled.

Bartender says, "that's amazing, I've never seen anything like that. What does he do when they score a touchdown?"

Guy says "damned if I know. I've only had him for three years."

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

From the Washington Post ...

There was already one good joke among the comments, so I paste it here:

Guy walks into a bar with his dog. Bartender says, "no pets allowed". Guy says "aw c'mon, he'll be good, he just wants to watch the game. He's a real Jets fan." Bartender says, "OK but he'd better behave or you're both out of here."

All goes well until the 3rd quarter, when the Jets kick a field goal. The dog immediately jumps up on the bar and makes his way from one end to the other, high-fiving everyone and wagging his tail furiously. Then he returns to his bar stool and sits quietly. Not a single drink was spilled.

Bartender says, "that's amazing, I've never seen anything like that. What does he do when they score a touchdown?"

Guy says "damned if I know. I've only had him for three years."

Padum Pum Tssst!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Ouch. 

I can't recall the one now about quarters and holes and swiss cheese, it'll come to me.  Here's one:

Einstein is doing duty at the Pearly Gates. First guy walks up and Einstein says, "What's your IQ?" "137." "Great! We can talk about my Theory of Relativity for all eternity, you're in." Second guy walks up and Einstein says, "What's your IQ?" "140." "Greeeeaaat! We can talk about my Theory of Relativity for all eternity, you're in." Third guy walks up and Einstein says, "What's your IQ?" "I don't know." "Hey, how 'bout those Jets?"

• Haha 3