Nagy gives up play calling to OC

section314

4 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

This is an awful post.

I can't think of a single HC that has had more offensive success with mediocre to bad QBs than Andy Reid. He makes scrubs and zeroes like Kevin Kolb and AJ Feely look good.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Fact he won 1 Super Bowl with Patrick Mahomes as his QB. 

Andy Reid is a QB guru. Tom Brady is a HC guru.

11 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

What does one have to do with the other?

Just because Childress is looking to switch things up, means nothing with regards to Shurmer.

Just because Shurmer is looking to switch things up, means nothing with regards to Nagy.

Just because Nagy is looking to switch things up, means nothing with regards to Bieniemy.

See the trend here?  I don’t hate Bieniemy, but I would be very wary.

• Upvote 1

Again, and again and again... We need a HC, not some flavor of the month coordinator... Once we get someone in here that knows how to build a program, then that person I'm sure will have his mind on who he wants for OC and DC.  My only concern is that the person we hire has good program building skills, and is not just married to a certain football style. They need to be adaptable to whatever changes happen in the NFL

End of Story PERIOD. 

20 hours ago, AFJF said:

Get somebody with a history of developing QB;s with some success as a head coach.  Stop hiring guys who have never been head coaches or who have never been good head coaches.  

That doesn’t happen for a Bottom 5 franchise like the Jets.  Unicorn head coaches get the good gigs, not the bad ones.  

The only way out is to do what we’re doing.  We got the best available experienced offensive head coach on the market we could get, gave him complete control, and are watching him rip Florham Park to shreds and bring in quality executives to fix this thing the right way.  

SAR I

19 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That doesn’t happen for a Bottom 5 franchise like the Jets.  Unicorn head coaches get the good gigs, not the bad ones.  

The only way out is to do what we’re doing.  We got the best available experienced offensive head coach on the market we could get, gave him complete control, and are watching him rip Florham Park to shreds and bring in quality executives to fix this thing the right way.  

SORE I

WARNING READERS

Reading SORE I nonsense may cause sores!

9BB63D8C-64DB-45F3-806B-7BC47C8C082B.jpeg