88 members have voted

1. 1. biggest meltdown?

• SEA wins SB, Adams named MVP
    • CLE wins SB, Baker named MVP
    • TAM wins SB, Brady named MVP
    • BUF wins SB, Allen named MVP

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The Josh Allen ascension has been brutal to watch, imo

Shouldn't be if anyone watched his Wyoming games. The kid had no WR's to throw to. They didn't employ any short screens passes .  Game plans were to basically throw bombs which of course have a lower completion %. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Sort of of like you for getting use of the maintenance guys private bathroom at the all mens rooming house in Hell's Kitchen for picking up a used condom in the common hallway when in reality you were the guy who dumped it there. 

what GIF

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Jamal Adams being horrible for 99.2% of the season but picking up a cheap postseason award for getting eight tackles and a sack would be peak Jamal Adams. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Sort of of like you for getting use of the maintenance guys private bathroom at the all mens rooming house in Hell's Kitchen for picking up a used condom in the common hallway when in reality you were the guy who dumped it there. 

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

what GIF

No point meaningless. 

None of those things would cause anything close to the pain of watching Beli going to NE and just winning all these years.  It's the difference between losing half your savings in a divorce and getting your gas money picked from your pockets.  

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I'm not nearly as concerned with Allen as I was after the first 4 weeks.  His last 6 games he's got a TD/Int ratio of 7/6.  He's posted QB Ratings in the 70s or lower 4 of the 6 games.  He's basically back to the player he always has been.  He's a roller coaster.

Those numbers aren't even right.

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I'm not nearly as concerned with Allen as I was after the first 4 weeks.  His last 6 games he's got a TD/Int ratio of 7/6.  He's posted QB Ratings in the 70s or lower 4 of the 6 games.  He's basically back to the player he always has been.  He's a roller coaster.

If Sam put up Allen numbers we’d be crowning him as the second coming but when it’s Allen it’s no big deal and the sign of a breakdown lol