Seattle's '21 1st rounder now 20th overall

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I wouldn't get too excited yet.  Of their 7 games left 4 are against the Jets, Giants, Eagles and Washington.  I think 10-6 is likely as bad as they do.

Yeah, I'd imagine they'll still make the postseason, especially this year, but if they don't make it past the first round, the pick range is still 19 to 24.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I wouldn't get too excited yet.  Of their 7 games left 4 are against the Jets, Giants, Eagles and Washington.  I think 10-6 is likely as bad as they do.

Idk the worst defense in the league can keep anyone in the game. Would be the sweetest game to win to avoid 0-16.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Team archer said:

No..it wouldnt

It would. Lowers our strength of schedule, improves our second first round pick, especially if the Seahawks nose dive and fall out of the playoffs.

Heck, 2 overall and 16th overall beats 1 overall with 22 overall. Especially, you if you like Fields.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Coffee Is Great said:

For the all the media and fanbases mocking the Jets for a pick that was going to be 30-32nd (not that that'd be bad anyway), Seattle's pick is currently 20th. Sure, things will change and it'll probably be a little lower than that but that pick could turn out to be quite a bit better than expected.

This is great, loved seeing them lose!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Joe is going to select a guard over the running back every time

Wyatt Davis, Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith.  All could be in the mix.  Maybe with some luck, Pitts or at worst, Friermuth.  Regardless of where it lands, that pick should net us a very good prospect.  

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Wyatt Davis, Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith.  All could be in the mix.  Maybe with some luck, Pitts or at worst, Friermuth.  Regardless of where it lands, that pick should net us a very good prospect.  

I think Josh Meyers out of Ohio St is an even better C prospect. I admit my bias, but the kid is a beast. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Coffee Is Great said:

For the all the media and fanbases mocking the Jets for a pick that was going to be 30-32nd (not that that'd be bad anyway), Seattle's pick is currently 20th. Sure, things will change and it'll probably be a little lower than that but that pick could turn out to be quite a bit better than expected.

oh my george takai GIF

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Rest of the regular sesason likely does not matter for them.  They will be in the playoffs given their remaining schedule.  Just gotta hope they lose in the Wild Card.

I still think they are making the playoffs but they are currently the 7 seed in NFC (7 teams make it) and if they had won today they would have been in the hunt for a bye. They play the Cards thursday night, a game they could easily lose. The Bears and Lions are unlikely to beat them out, but even if they just finish 7th, instead of 2nd or 3rd it makes their chances of advancing a little less likely. 

I know there aren't fans in the stands (at least not as many) but if you look at many teams Home/Road splits and you still see teams doing better at home (Seahawks are 4-0 at home and 2-3 on the road). 

NFC

1. Green Bay Packers, 7-2
2. New Orleans Saints, 6-2
3. Arizona Cardinals, 6-3
4. Philadelphia Eagles, 3-5-1

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 7-3
6. Los Angeles Rams, 6-3
7. Seattle Seahawks, 6-3

Outside looking in: Chicago Bears (5-4), Detroit Lions (4-5), San Francisco 49ers (4-6)