What would you pay Adams to return in 2021?

Adams homecoming   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Max you’d pay

• $15M/yr
    • $10M/yr
    • $5M/yr
    • League minimum
    • Wouldn’t take for free #%*€ HIM!!!

You serious? we traded him to a team for 2 firsts to "put them over the top" and their defense until today was giving up more points a game than us. I wouldn't take that juvenile retard and his social media accounts back if you paid me. The culture here is bad enough without that cancer. The dude is overrated, acts like a child and you have to coddle his fragile ego like he's Tom Brady winning SB's.

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, SayNoToDMC said:

You serious? we traded him to a team for 2 firsts to "put them over the top" and their defense until today was giving up more points a game than us. I wouldn't take that juvenile retard and his social media accounts back if you paid me. The culture here is bad enough without that cancer. The dude is overrated, acts like a child and you have to coddle his fragile ego like he's Tom Brady winning SB's.

"Overrated" and "useless" are not synonyms.

1 hour ago, Aussie Jet said:

Like a dog returning to its vomit, this thread. The endless fascination with Adams is beyond me. He isn't our problem any more.

When you stop clicking and replying to threads like this, they will stop. We are just responding to demand. Thank you for your feedback.

Adams was a freelancing LB/Safety who was seriously overrated by the NFL media to a point where before he even did anything the announcer would bloviate about how great he was, unfortunately he looked great because these team was a complete sh*tshow! He was the best looking guy surrounded by a bunch of ugly mofos. 

I actually posted one time about how the media was blowing this guy for making a tackles 4 yards past the LOS, it was ridiculous. Go back in history & not many times do teams trade 2 first rounders for a player. Especially a non QB, in fact Mack was the last one B4 Adams. 

This will go down as one of the worst trades ever, especially if JD turns this team around with them.