10 point dogs in LA.

johnnyjet

2 hours ago, fullblast said:

The Cleveland game is more winnable than this one. They're awful.

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The jets could beat the chargers, phins, raiders, browns and pats.

We are not facing a murderers row of teams, a lot of these teams can have a bad game at any time and the Jets showed last game that there is still some fight left.

Wish we sucked like the Browns ?

image.png.b0d1146f5023e107e823b6ed1bbbd0f1.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Yes, during their furious fourth quarter rally where they overcame a double digit deficit to win on a last second field goal BB sure looked like he was trying to throw the game.

As seen by their win over the Ravens last night, they're very much trying to compete and make the playoffs...

And frankly, if we need a loss to secure the #1 pick in the draft Week 17 I think the Jets will have a large number of inactives.

Did you even watch the game? It was like watching two coaches find ways to help the other coach win for 4 quarters. 

My money is that he told Folk to shank the field goal, and he accidentally made it. 

1 hour ago, ChuckkieB said:

This HC DESERVES 0-16.  This owner DESERVES 0-16.  The previous GM deserves the extra stain of 0-16 to an already destroyed resume.  We the fans are the only ones who do not deserve 0-16, but it is a means to an end and necessary to potentially reboot the franchise.  Forcing your fanbase to root for a winless season is as low as it gets for a franchise.  

Damn this team.

I’m with it. But fans don’t deserve 0-16, and IF 1-15 gets us the 1st pick, I would really really rather us finish 1-15. I think (hope) it sends the same message to the organization about being a laughingstock 

6 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

I’m with it. But fans don’t deserve 0-16, and IF 1-15 gets us the 1st pick, I would really really rather us finish 1-15. I think (hope) it sends the same message to the organization about being a laughingstock 

I prefer 0-16. This team should be spotlighted for the horrific decision-making that led us to now. The Johnsons absolutely deserve to be immortalized as terrible owners. Maybe it will finally make the message sink in that they need to butt out of the day-to-day.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

The Chargers hand over wins to other teams this year like they are giving out Halloween candy.   Would not shock me if the Jets are gifted a win here.  Williams may dial up some stuff to confuse the rookie and the Jets score 2 defensive TDs.   

Jets won't be close enough late to be gifted anything. This will be a Herbert coming out party. Convincing win by LA.

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

Conventional wisdom says that but, the Chargers have had a goofy season and I could see Flacco doing enough to keep them in the game.  

Jets have covered the spread in what 1 game this year? Every week someone posts about how some cray sheet is gonna happen this week and the Jets will steal a win (I myself did it when we played Broncos). But at this point I feel pretty good betting on the conventional wisdom.

23 minutes ago, Icer said:

There were 70 mph wind gusts, stats dont tell the full story

And there is nothing to say there won;t be bad weather when the jets play any other team.

My response was to the poster that indicated the jets would get essentially get clobbered because cleveland was 6-3

Just now, johnnyjet said:

If we lose this one we will be 0-15.  I just hope that pos needs a win in the last game. 

I'm not even worried about beating the Chargers. This one is gonna be a rocking chair game guys. Herbert coming out party and a convincing W.

Just now, johnnyjet said:

Here’s their perfect scenario. We are getting gashed in the 1st half but it’s only 10-3 San Diego—-I mean LA.  Gases half time non adjustments we lose 30-6. 

I would not be surprised if Chargers put up 30 in the first half

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

And there is nothing to say there won;t be bad weather when the jets play any other team.

My response was to the poster that indicated the jets would get essentially get clobbered because cleveland was 6-3

Their record isn't beating us. The fact that they were able to beat six other NFL teams is.