Sam Darnold will not play against Chargers

Mogglez

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Wow tank city lmao

It's the complete opposite. Sam is the 32nd and dead last rated QB within the entire NFL; not playing Sam means that Gase is still trying his hardest to win (see Flacco vs. N.E). Playing Sam would actually mean the tank is in full force. 

I hope Flacco gets banged up and we see the 4th round kid James Morgan finally take the field. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

Aug25 :

Joe D : Hi Joe its Joe .. we need you to come in here and tank with dignity if we hit the bed early with Sam. You can play well enough to keep your self respect .. but need to lose these games for the betterment of the franchise.

Joe F : pay me bitch

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

When I was hoping that there would be a season, I never thought I’d be watching Joe Flacco handing off to Frank Gore. 
It’s pretty f*cking surreal after watching Fitz sh*t the bed in 2016. 
Only the f*cking Jets! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jimmy 2 Times said:

California Charmin.

Can’t wait until we’re done with this puss. 

Remember when earlier this season fans were opining we should sit Sam "for his confidence?" 

If you have to treat your FQB like an 11-year old kid losing a soccer game, you do not have a FQB.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

How to gain mad respect among your peers:

We all knew this was coming. As I just wrote in another thread, Gase's terrible injury track record is that guys aren't rushing themselves back to play for this numbskull.

• Upvote 2