Which of these 15 NFL Players would you pick to add to the 2021 NY Jets?

Sarge4Tide

Add a Player to the 2021 Jets?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. If I could add any of the following 15 players to the Jets next year, I would pick.....

• Derrick Henry RB
    • Dalvin Cook RB
    • DK Metcalf WR
    • Deandre Hopkins WR
    • Travis Kelce TE
    • Ryan Ramczk OL
    • Zach Martin OL
    • Aaron Donald DL
    • Cameron Haywood DL
    • Miles Garrett Edge
    • Eric Kendricks LB
    • Patrick Peterson CB
    • Stephon Gilmore CB
    • Justin Simmons S
    • Budda Baker S

On 11/16/2020 at 6:40 PM, HessStation said:

The free agent list is pretty impressive for next year. I just checked. Almost felt excited for a second

Between the Steelers & Saints having problems with the cap, you also have 2 very good Guards who might be free agents (Thuney + Scherff). 

A lot of very good free agent pcs are matching up with Jets needs. Juju, Allen Robinson, Bud Dupree, the Guards above, and I would offer 1 of our 3rd rounders this year to the Saints for Marshon Lattimore if we could sign him to a 3 year contract. 

Could you imagine #1, having the #1 pick, coming out of free agency with one of Juju or Robinson, Bud Dupree, Thuney or Scherff + swinging a trade for Marshon Lattimore, then, entering the 2021 draft with a couple of picks for Sam Darnold (either a late #1 or a #2 & #4), starting the draft off with Trevor Lawrence & still have maybe 2 more 1s + #33, and 2 thirds? Or 2 seconds, 2 thirds & 2 fourths? 

Talk about the most exciting off season in NY Jets history! 

On 11/16/2020 at 5:16 PM, Sarge4Tide said:

Let's say you could magically pick one of these 15 players and put them on the Jets next year without giving up any players or draft picks and that the player would not impact the salary cap, who would you pick?

For the purpose of this poll, we will not include Quarterbacks

Garrett and it's not particularly close. They can add a #1 WR in free agency, address the OL, but elite edge rushers are rare as hell, never hit FA, and basically have to be drafted in the top 10

• Upvote 1