Jamal Adams suffered from depression while playing for Jets, “they do not want to win”

Rhg1084

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Lol 90% of fans here agree with him but oh he jilted us so “EFF HIM!!!”

Jamal's heart was always in the right place. He wanted to win and I appreciated that passion.

The problem was his mind and how he dealt with his emotions.

He is old enough to know better and so is his papa.  So screw them. 

• Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Depression is a real thing.   Jamal feeling sad because the team wasn't winning is crap.  He isbone of those people who has tobhave everyone constantly talking about him.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Ok, it's official. 

I'm officially rooting for Russell Wilson to somehow miss the rest of the season. Nothing would make me happier than that team choking away a playoff spot. 

It;s unfortunate that they have so many games vs the NFC East this season because they would absolutely miss the playoffs otherwise. They are not a good football team right now.

3 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

Jamal's heart was always in the right place. He wanted to win and I appreciated that passion.

The problem was his mind and how he dealt with his emotions.

He is old enough to know better and so is his papa.  So screw them. 

Your post has more internal contradictions than an M.C. Escher painting.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is gross. Moving from one city to another doesn’t “cure” depression, as Jamal asserts in this clip. To try and play his comments off as a mental health crisis (instead of as whining) is disgusting and does a huge disservice to those who actually struggle with depression. 

I wouldn't discount his screaming for attention isn't a cry for help.  There's a maniac element to his rantings that can't be chalked up to  whining, stupidity, being an attention whore or some combination of all 3.

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

The irony of all the hate that fans have toward Jamal is he saying the same sh*t a lot of us on the board have been saying for years.  The Jets and the Johnson's literally dont give a **** about winning, like not at all.  It's not a priority.  It's not even a priority to be respectable.  The priority is profit and NY is full of suckers who pay good money to be miserable, so they're in the perfect market to achieve their goals. 

I get people have a problem with Jamal shooting his way out of town like a bitch but man, can you really blame him?  If I were in the NFL, I do everything in my power to never play a down in the NY Jets jersey.  Sucks because they're my favorite team but it's 100% true.  

That said, claiming depression?  What a bitch.

If he wants to talk sh*t, he can log into the forums like the rest of us. 

7 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I wouldn't discount his screaming for attention isn't a cry for help.  There's a maniac element to his rantings that can't be chalked up to  whining, stupidity, being an attention whore or some combination of all 3.

Jamal may very well have an array of mental health challenges and I’ll applaud him if he wants to use his platform to bring awareness to those issues in a responsible way, but what he’s describing in these quotes—and what the unqualified fanboy McFadden chose to frame it as—isn’t clinical depression, it’s being a aoft-boy cûnt. 

• Upvote 2