Has Adam Gase ever depressed you as a Jets fan?

Has Adam Gase ever depressed you as a Jets fan?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Has Adam Gase ever depressed you as a Jets fan?

And if not, why do you want him gone so bad? 

And if yes, how can you blame Jamal Adams for exposing Adam Gase before leaving; when you yourself feels the same exact way about Gase as Jamal once did?

PS: (Nothing is worse than hypocritical hypocrites)

Adam Gase has depressed our fan base so much so to the point where I've witnessed countless amount of Jet fans threatening to completely quit on Football (as lifelong fans) if he's not FIRED; and if that's not considered as sports depression, well then I don't know what is...

Jamal Adams says Adam Gase not the right leader for Jets

"I don't feel like he's the right leader for this organization to reach the Promised Land," Adams told the New York Daily News in an interview that was published Friday. "As a leader, what really bothers me is that he doesn't have a relationship with everybody in the building."

"At the end of the day, [Gase] doesn't address the team," Adams told the newspaper. "If there's a problem in the locker room, he lets another coach address the team. If we're playing s----y and we're losing, he doesn't address the entire team as a group at halftime. He'll walk out of the locker room and let another coach handle it."

"On Wednesday, he lashed out at Johnson, tweeting, "We need the RIGHT people at the top. Wrong is wrong!"

(Please Quote Jamal Adams exposing, throwing under the bus, hating on and talking down on his coaches such as Todd Bowles/Gregg Williams; as he did (above) while criticizing Adam Gase (you can't). 

C.J Mosley downright QUIT on Adam Gase and used covid as an excuse for  wanting absolutely nothing to do with 2020 Jets (Thnx, Adam Gase). 

Poor Sam Darnold; I bet Adam Gase has caused him serious NFL depression too...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You don't know what depression is.  This thread is clown shoes, coming off the ignorance you demonstrated in the other thread about Adams.  

Just go away already.  

Who are you to question if Jamal became depressed in NY under Gase? 

If you truly knew what depression is you wouldn't question Jamal becoming depressed all because "he's got millions in the bank". 

If you truly understood depression you would know that money doesn't buy happiness ala as if the wealthy and rich are immune to depression? 

Get over yourself and your little Jamal hatred already. Did you not read what Jamal had to say about Gase? He absolutely hated the man. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

If you truly knew what depression is you wouldn't question Jamal becoming depressed all because "he's got millions in the bank". 

If you truly understood depression you would know that money doesn't buy happiness ala as if the wealthy and rich are immune to depression? 

Get over yourself and your little Jamal hatred already. Did you not read what Jamal had to say about Gase? He absolutely hated the man. 

Circumstances like a 7-9 season don't "cause" depression, and Jamal Adams exhibits zero signs of clinical depression.  Nothing in his words or actions demonstrate it.  

He DOES, however, exhibit most of the DSM-V criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. And one thing we know about Narcissists?  They lie and manipulate.  All the time.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Circumstances like a 7-9 season don't "cause" depression, and Jamal Adams exhibits zero signs of clinical depression.  Nothing in his words or actions demonstrate it.

He DOES, however, exhibit most of the DSM-V criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder. And one thing we know about Narcissists?  They lie and manipulate.  All the time.  

How do you know what Jamal battles through?

Were you in the dark room all alone with Jamal while his dad his father the man who raised him noticed a difference in his sons personality and noticed his child wasn't himself and different? 

No. You weren't. So stop acting and pretending that you're some type of doctor who deals with depression. 

Deion Sanders once drove his car off a cliff and attempted to commit suicide and no fans ever seen it coming. 

More and more athletes are open about their depression and only know it all's such as yourself and other Jet fans are openly mocking and questioning Jamal for admitting that he fell into a depression. 

11 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

How do you know what Jamal battles through?

Were you in the dark room all alone with Jamal while his dad his father the man who raised him noticed a difference in his sons personality and noticed his child wasn't himself and different? 

No. You weren't. So stop acting and pretending that you're some type of doctor who deals with depression. 

Deion Sanders once drove his car off a cliff and attempted to commit suicide and no fans ever seen it coming. 

More and more athletes are open about their depression and only know it all's such as yourself and other Jet fans are openly mocking and questioning Jamal for admitting that he fell into a depression. 

We know because of the way he used the very word itself.  He didn't use it to suggest anything close to a clinical diagnosis.  He used it to describe a time in his life he was frustrated (and he probably wasn't even that frustrated, let's be honest.  He celebrated his individual accomplishments constantly that season).  Frustration and depression are not at all the same.  

Depression is real, and its serious.  Jamal Adams does not suffer from depression, and it was highly inappropriate for him to use that term for something that he wasn't actually dealing with.  

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You are a boil on this forum's rectum.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Fortunately, I learned to disassociate my mental and emotional status from the Jets when I was a kid. (The first year I started following the Jets closely was 1996, so that was a nice introduction for me)

I'd probably be dead already if the Jets s*cking affected me that much.