Hypothetical trade scenario - Khalil Mack

Rhg1084

How many times has Khalil Mack been sent on a blitz throughout his career? And how many times during those rushes did he fail to record a sack? 

Because apparently here on JN that's the new way of judging a players pass rushing impact lololololololo

And Khalil Mack (like someone on Seattle) ain't never won his teams jack squat! 

Ha

• Thumb Down 4
  • Post of the Week 1

16 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Did you know that DE/OLB Khalil Mack has more career INTs than S Jamal Adams?

Do you know how many years Mack has been in the league for? All of his career sacks are meaningless because he's never won a damn thing. 

Chicago traded away their future for Mack and it's SB or bust for Mack and the Bears. 

And PS: SS's aren't known for "INT's". That's the job of Free Safety's. And how many career INTs does worthless Marcus Maybe have again after 4 years? 5? lol

Don't talk football to me about SS and "INTs". 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 2

24 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

How many times has Khalil Mack been sent on a blitz throughout his career? And how many times during those rushes did he fail to record a sack? 

Because apparently here on JN that's the new way of judging a players pass rushing impact lololololololo

Ha

stop GIF

It's obviously more valuable to have a natural edge rusher getting sacks than it is to have to blitz your safety a hundred times a year. Give me a break. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

stop GIF

It's obviously more valuable to have a natural edge rusher getting sacks than it is to have to blitz your safety a hundred times a year. Give me a break. 

How many draft picks did Chicago give up for Khalil Mack again? And how many SB's has he delivered them?

lol he hasn't even won a PLAYOFF game for them... 

Isn't that his job to sack QB's? Funny. Because over the past two years (in fewer games) a STRONG SAFETY has just about the same amount of sacks as Mack that's funny to me...

• WTF? 1

7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This team trading a first round pick for a 30 yr old pass rusher holy **** ???????

It’s amazing that people can’t see Joe Douglas is literally going on the complete opposite direction. Couple drafts get some affordable core talent. Then maybe if your missing that one piece? Sure! But now? GTFO!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This team trading a first round pick for a 30 yr old pass rusher holy **** ???????

Exactly.

Especially for a pass rusher who's never won jack and will never win squat.

He's all about the money and only wanted to become the highest paid defensive player within NFL history. 

When you sell away your future as Chicago did for Mack it's either SB or bust and right now Mack is busting in Chicago (can't even lead and win them a playoff game).

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Exactly.

He's all about the money and only wanted to become the highest paid defensive player within NFL history. 

When you sell away your future as Chicago did for Mack it's either SB or bust and right now Mack is busting in Chicago (can't even lead and win them a playoff game).

FAs all about money are our sweet spot, actually.

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Isn't that his job to sack QB's? Funny. Because over the past two years (in fewer games) a STRONG SAFETY has just about the same amount of sacks as Mack that's funny to me...

This doesn't mean anywhere near as much as you think it does. 

As far as value, yes, he's absolutely worth a late first rounder. But he just doesn't make sense for the Jets right now. That Seattle pick will be critical in bringing in a young, top tier O-lineman, WR, CB or maybe even one of the top TEs in the country in Pitts (if he slides that far). Although the Jets also need an edge rusher, Mack is at a different place in his career. This team won't compete for another 3 years (assuming all goes well). By then Mack will probably be a shell of what he is now while whoever they take with the Seattle pick could very well be in their prime. 

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Exactly.

Yes, yes, every single player on the Chiefs is better than Khalil Mack. I'm not saying I want him, but this aspect of your argument is sillyshoes

That offense is horrific and the Bears have a winning record. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

Yes, yes, every single player on the Chiefs is better than Khalil Mack. I'm not saying I want him, but this aspect of your argument is sillyshoes

There’s a few every month who recycle the “if he hasn’t led his team to a ring he must suck” argument

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Ha

I genuinely want to know. 

Are there ANY movies that you are in favor of? At all? 

Maybe it's just the particular posts I have seen. But it seems like all you do is make attempts to shoot down every single personel move anyone suggests. So please tell us, 

1 - What does your complete free agency look like?

2 - What trades do you approve of during free agency if any?

3 - What's your complete 2021 and 2022 Jets draft? 

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Did you know that DE/OLB Khalil Mack has more career INTs than S Jamal Adams?

Do you know how many years Mack has been in the league for? All of his career sacks are meaningless because he's never won a damn thing. 

Chicago traded away their future for Mack and it's SB or bust for Mack and the Bears. 

And PS: SS's aren't known for "INT's". That's the job of Free Safety's. And how many career INTs does worthless Marcus Maybe have again after 4 years? 5? lol

Don't talk football to me about SS and "INTs". 

I simply asked if you knew. lol

Happy Excuse Me GIF

• Post of the Week 1

How many draft picks did Chicago give up for Khalil Mack again? And how many SB's has he delivered them?

lol he hasn't even won a PLAYOFF game for them... 

Keep spouting that FEWER GAMES stat.  Sponvthe dude missing games into a positive 

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Mack is not the reason Chicago is not a good football team. 

And Jamal Adams isn't the reason why the Jets weren't a good football team!

But back on topic. Khalil Mack IS the reason why Chicago can't win a playoff game A.) They made him the highest paid Defensive Player of ALL-TIME (21st in salary cap next year lol) and B.) Traded away their FUTURE for him with DRAFT PICKS GALORE!