LB Onwuasor activated from IR

mrcoops

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Who?

one of the MANY great players our GM brought in to town

but we need to give him time to get his guys in lol

the list of bad players we brought in is HUGE-the list of good players we brought in does not exist

4 hours ago, jetophile said:

There are some guys on this team that I never heard of, he's one of them. Luvu, of course I know. Any inside skinny on Patrick Onwuasor? Thanks.

He was very good at OLB with the Ravens and decent there at ILB when he replaced Mosley who left and gave us the best almost total a whole game it 2 years for 55M guaranteed.

• Upvote 1

Plot twist:

1. We get ‘Peanut’ up & running to make sure he still has the goods, then we shut him down for the season. Can’t risk him being too good. 

2. Mosley has to play us at some point; I’m thinking once we get an NFL caliber offense in place in 2021, he’ll magically be cured. 

3. Sign OLB Matt Judon in free agency, he’s an UFA... this gets the Ravens gang back together and JD might like that they have chemistry. He seems like a chemistry guy. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 82nd Airborne said:

Just because we are in the process of drafting high, doesn't necessarily mean that all of our players MUST SUCK! 

We need building blocks. Stop the SOJ pessimistic mindset and root for our players.

Exactly a few key players picked up during this awful season will reap rewards down the road with a decent free agency period and excellent draft we could improve immediately. 

Team has way too many glaring needs to take a few chances on some players.