OT: 2020 NBA Draft, and with the 8th pick

Bronx

@Bronx

Thnx you so much man. I been waiting for this draft and had absolutely no draft it was TONIGHT. I just turned in and noticed in less than 3 minutes. Thnx you man so much you just made my night. 

I hope Knicks somehow trade up and get Ball (wishful thinking). 

If not I hope we land Devin Vassell, 6'7 Wing SF for my FSU Seminoles I absolutely love his upside and believe he's one of the most pure talented FSU kids I've ever seen (and I absolutely dislike Kevin Knox who's an absolute stiff). Doesn't have great NCAA stats but I love his skills.

I love wing SF's because when they're great they dominate. 

13 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Growing up in the 90’s the Knicks were awesome- they’re my second favorite team and I haven’t watched them in a decade. Unfortunately I can’t do that with the Jets.

My Dad took me to the old Garden on 50th and Broadway to see the Knicks play the Sixers with Chamberlain. The Knicks still had Bellamy and Komives Reed was in his second year Frazier was a rookie   Don’t remember who won but I do remember after game took me to Nedicks for a hot dog and Orange soda My favorite team of all time was the 69-70 Championship team used to love the game. Point is I haven’t watched a Knicks game start to finish in over 15 years just don’t like the way it is played anymore too much chucking and not enough team play. Agree 100 percent with Joe Willy on this one 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Growing up in the 90’s the Knicks were awesome- they’re my second favorite team and I haven’t watched them in a decade. Unfortunately I can’t do that with the Jets.

I know man. Starks, Mason, Oakley, #33 Ewing and our Knicks with Pay Riley was my first true sports love throughout the early 90's while I were in Elementary School @ PS100 in Queens and I deeply miss our playoff rivalries of Chicago, Indiana and Miami which lasted until my early HS year's. It's been darkness ever since. 

Living down here in Florida I order the NBA league pass every year and watch every Knicks game. Up until the 20th or so game and I completely lose interest and stop watching. 

Going 54-28 of 2012-2013 with Melo was so fun for me and even though we lost to Indiana that year was so much fun for me had me feeling like a kid again; and that was my last great NYK memory. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@Bronx

Thnx you so much man. I been waiting for this draft and had absolutely no draft it was TONIGHT. I just turned in and noticed in less than 3 minutes. Thnx you man so much you just made my night. 

I hope Knicks somehow trade up and get Ball (wishful thinking). 

If not I hope we land Devin Vassell, 6'7 Wing SF for my FSU Seminoles I absolutely love his upside and believe he's one of the most pure talented FSU kids I've ever seen (and I absolutely dislike Kevin Knox who's an absolute stiff). Doesn't have great NCAA stats but I love his skillet. 

LeBron. 

Durant. 

K. Leonard. 

Paul George. 

Carmelo Anthony. 

Etc. 

I love wing SF's because when they're great they dominate. 

The NBA no longer plays defense. Tune in to the ping pong draft. 

44 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I know man. Starks, Mason, Oakley, #33 Ewing and our Knicks with Pay Riley was my first true sports love throughout the early 90's while I were in Elementary School @ PS100 in Queens and I deeply miss our playoff rivalries of Chicago, Indiana and Miami which lasted until my early HS year's. It's been darkness ever since. 

Living down here in Florida I order the NBA league pass every year and watch every Knicks game. Up until the 20th or so game and I completely lose interest and stop watching. 

Going 54-28 of 2012-2013 with Melo was so fun for me and even though we lost to Indiana that year was so much fun for me had me feeling like a kid again; and that was my last great NYK memory. 

Mason, Oak, Ewing, Starks, ...man those teams were MEN

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1