OT: 2020 NBA Draft, and with the 8th pick

Bronx

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

And if you think I'm personal attacking you (when I don't even know you) by calling you a fake bandwagon fan (as you've accused me of being a fish fan for 10+ years and all because my grandma bought me a Dolphins jersey shortly before she passed as a "welcome to Florida" gift etc well, then; maybe your grandparents should've taught your parents to teach you to have thicker skin. 

(You should never mention someone's parents within a sarcastic comment due to not knowing if they're still alive). 

Again. Taste of your own medicine thing. 

Yes, I need thicker skin.

After all, I just referenced things you said that hurt my feelings 10 years ago.

“Taste of your own medicine” isn’t quite what’s happening here, but you do you.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes, I need thicker skin.

After all, I just referenced things you said that hurt my feelings 10 years ago.

“Taste of your own medicine” isn’t quite what’s happening here, but you do you.

Hey. Speaking of 10 years ago. 

How old are you man?

I'm turning 36 tomorrow. Now have a 10 year old daughter as of the 19th of last month. 

Back in 2009. I was only 23-24 years of age and not yet a father nor husband (engaged).

I remember you mocking my "granny" back then. 

How old were you back then man?

Just wondering...

5 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Hey. Speaking of 10 years ago. 

How old are you man?

I'm turning 36 tomorrow. Now have a 10 year old daughter as of the 19th of last month. 

Back in 2009. I was only 23-24 years of age and not yet a father nor husband (engaged).

I remember you mocking my "granny" back then. 

How old were you back then man?

Just wondering...

I never mocked your granny. I just impersonated your long posts. The granny comments weren’t me or my style.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I never mocked your granny. I just impersonated your long posts. The granny comments weren’t me or my style.

Must've been someone else. 

But yea. How old are you? 

PS: Would like to have you in our Knicks game thread tomorrow night. If Julius Randle wets the bed again I'll be ready for your takes. 

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Must've been someone else. 

But yea. How old are you? 

PS: Would like to have you in our Knicks game thread tomorrow night. If Julius Randle wets the bed again I'll be ready for your takes. 

You had all of JN making fun of you at one point, so yeah.

Age? Cut me in half and count the rings.

I don’t typically post in NBA game threads during games. I don’t typically post in any thread beyond football... this is not an invitation to bump all of them.