The Seahawks defense is hilariously awful

So the Jets and Seattle have had the worst defense's in a long time and Jamal was on both.

The Jets also have the worst time of possession stat in the league.

Trying to justify Jamal by saying oh look the jets are worse in a few stats is out and out desperation.

If there was a 'take back' option Seattle org and all of their fans would do it in a moment.

Jamal's SEA led defense just looked awesome against Arizona only allowing 7 1st half points. 

Which is why I've been laughing at you guys due to a small "5 game sample size". 

Can't wait until the regular season is over so I can laugh even more once Seattle's defense beats us within every defensive category known to man kind. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Jamal's SEA led defense just looked awesome against Arizona only allowing 7 1st half points. 

Which is why I've been laughing at you guys due to a small "5 game sample size". 

Can't wait until the regular season is over so I can laugh even more once Seattle's defense beats us within every defensive category known to man kind. 

Wilson is just so darn efficient and has an eye for the big pass play. He is the best QB in the NFL this season, and probably for the next few years. Seattle will score on every possession against the Jets with Wilson at QB and he will be out of the game before the fourth quarter starts.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Wilson is just so darn efficient and has an eye for the big pass play. He is the best QB in the NFL this season, and probably for the next few years. Seattle will score on every possession against the Jets with Wilson at QB and he will be out of the game before the fourth quarter starts.

Got a little scared when Wilson threw three picks last week.  But there is no question he is the best right now with Mahomes.  Both are incredible at getting out of potential sacks, then finding receivers for big gains or running for yardage.  Amazing natural talent and decision making.

19 hours ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I hope Mims grabs a TD over Adams. 

I'd say that is a likely scenario. On that lob TD pass from Murray, Adams was obviously assigned to coverage and drifted into the los and after the pass sailed over his head and was caught for a TD, he turns to another player with his hands up when it was obvious he screwed up his assignment. 

• Upvote 4

Just now, More Cowbell said:

I'd say that is a likely scenario. On that lob TD pass from Murray, Adams was obviously assigned to coverage and drifted into the los and after the pass sailed over his head and was caught for a TD, he turns to another player with his hands up when it was obvious he screwed up his assignment. 

Saw that, too.  Bush league reaction calling out other players for his mistake.  

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Dude, what is the deal with you. I mean you are comparing the Seahawks to the Jets? The fact is the Seattle D isn't very good. Look at the yards and points they have given up. Are the Jets better than they are? This is what you are trolling about. 

avengers seriously GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

SEA just held ARZ to 21 their best effort to date. They are getting hot at the right time. Something Jets fans with our culture of losing don't understand. Winning is a habit. Best case it's a gusher... A "there will be blood" oil strike you can't turn off. Seattle knows the NFL champion doesn't peak in week 9. Side note Sea is the only franchise not to record a positive covid test thus far.

That's how serious they take it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

43 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

He would have had even better numbers if DK didn't have a touchdown pass literally bounce off of his face at the end of the 1st half.

20 hours ago, T0mShane said:

justin bieber fetus GIF

I can't stand this tool. I say we start a petition to deport him to Canada. Keyshawn Johnson will be the first one to sign it. If anyone doesn't know about that little dispute - which I wouldn't actually call little - it's fckn hilarious. You're missing out. I can regale you all later. In the meanwhile . . . 

Hahahaha.

• Upvote 1

On 11/19/2020 at 3:53 PM, bitonti said:

the story has yet to be written on the Jamal Adams trade

there's a certain historical event that just occurred where, if we had stopped tallying the results in the middle, one side could believe they got the better of it 

this 33 trade can be evaluated after 2 things 1) we see how Seattle's year ends up. not week 11, how it all ends up at the end. if they go 1 and done they probably didn't get value. 2) we see how JD uses these picks

You clearly have not taken many economics courses. This is not an appropriate way to assess the utility of assets. Even if you want to claim asset depreciation because of COVID. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, bitonti said:

SEA just held ARZ to 21 their best effort to date. They are getting hot at the right time. Something Jets fans with our culture of losing don't understand. Winning is a habit. Best case it's a gusher... A "there will be blood" oil strike you can't turn off. Seattle knows the NFL champion doesn't peak in week 9. Side note Sea is the only franchise not to record a positive covid test thus far.

Thanks to Dunlop.  Not Adams.  Adams looked awful against the Cards.  Nice to see Dunlop on a good team.  He deserves it.  I picked up Seattle defense in a fantasy league.  I think they will play well down the stretch. Eagles, Jets, Giants and Washington in the next 4 weeks.  Seattle D will do well.   Maybe even Adams helps at least a little.  He was mostly a liability against AZ.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

23 hours ago, bitonti said:

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

Im sure Murray falling hard on his shoulder and being banged up all game had nothing to do with it. Jamal Adams presence alone is probably worth 14 points, tbh.

Oh btw, did you see Murray spin Jamal around like a Bay Blade on one of his scrambles?

I enjoyed that, too.

33 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

The mental gymnastics being done to defend or justify Jamal Adams' value is hilarious.

LOL.  No mental workout.  All you needed to do was watch the game vs AZ and you could clearly see he was a liability out there more often than an asset. 

On 11/19/2020 at 3:51 PM, bitonti said:

I don't have to claim Jamal Adams is elite 

he is elite

that's what 24 year old 2x all pro means

the guy has the ability to take over game 

those bolded statements are opinions 

they have gotten better with him, despite statistics telling a different story 

to review the Jets are winless, hopeless and dickless 

we are celebrating how seattle is 6-3 

at least they are trying  

the Jets told their locker room this is how you get out of town and Bell promptly did the same thing

Dude, everything you said is absolute garbage. Take out Wilson from that team and they’re winless. 

I’m aware of Wilson’s greatness but even with an above average QB, they will still be garbage. 

Aaron Donald is elite. Jamal Adams is NOT  

You’re better than that dude. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Dude, everything you said is absolute garbage. Take out Wilson from that team and they’re winless. 

I’m aware of Wilson’s greatness but even with an above average QB, they will still be garbage. 

Aaron Donald is elite. Jamal Adams is NOT  

You’re better than that dude. 

An All-Rookie team selection, two Pro Bowls, two All Pros (first Jet 1st-team All-Pro since #24) throughout only 3 years of play, Jerry Jones offering a 1st and a 3rd along with a great Seattle front office offering a Khalil Mack type of haul for his service's completely say otherwise. 

And so does....

Watch those videos and comprehend what opposing NFL players and head coaches who've actually PLAYED AND COACHED THE GAME have to say about #33 Jamal Adams when in comparison to what message board poster Jet fans have to say about him... lol (I'll take their advice, over yours). 

He's one of the greatest defensive impact players in all of Football and anyone who claims otherwise just doesn't know, football. 

40 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

An All-Rookie team selection, two Pro Bowls, two All Pros (first Jet 1st-team All-Pro since #24) throughout only 3 years of play, Jerry Jones offering a 1st and a 3rd along with a great Seattle front office offering a Khalil Mack type of haul for his service's completely say otherwise. 

And so does....

Watch those videos and comprehend what opposing NFL players and head coaches who've actually PLAYED AND COACHED THE GAME have to say about #33 Jamal Adams when in comparison to what message board poster Jet fans have to say about him... lol (I'll take their advice, over yours). 

He's one of the greatest defensive impact players in all of Football and anyone who claims otherwise just doesn't know, football. 

Do you think the Seahawks would do that again knowing what they know now? Yeah, the answer is no. 

He’s overrated. 

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Do you think the Seahawks would do that again knowing what they know now? Yeah, the answer is no. 

He’s overrated. 

Yes, especially come postseason play throughout the playoffs.

Seattle's defense was atrocious last year and a 6 game sample size is laughable to write off the future impact of Jamal as a Seahawks leader on defense; especially come the PLAYOFFS

• Haha 1

On 11/19/2020 at 7:43 PM, Defense Wins Championships said:

@bitonti

I agree and you know what's sad? These Jamal haters/critics/pundits don't even realize that lolhahahahahalol

Jets 2020 Defense:

10th in average yards per run against (worse than SEA). 

17th in passing TDs allowed against (tied with SEA). 

19th in rushing yards allowed (worse than SEA).  

20th rated 3rd down defense. 

21st rated 4th down defense (worse than SEA). 

21st in Defensive INTERCEPTIONS (worse than SEA). 

24th in rushing TDs allowed. 

26th in receptions allowed. 

26th in 1st downs allowed. 

28th in total yards allowed. 

29th in passing yards allowed. 

29th in QB RATING against (lol, worse than SEA).

29th in average yards per pass attempt against (tied with SEA). 

29th in defensive penalities committed (worse than SEA).

30th in defensive penalty yardage accumulated (worse than SEA). 

30th in defensive SACKS (worse than SEA). 

LOL 30th in points allowed (worse than SEA). 

32nd in QB completion percentage against (worse than SEA). 

@bitonti

And I just created a thread about our own 2020 defense in order to mush their faces in it 

You two guys should meet in a nice hotel and make a pretty anal baby. You can name him jamal if you wish.

youre whole post is comparing an entire defense. Were talking about 1 jamal here.......

A guy thats a headcase like antonio brown, a locker room cancer, often injured, cant cover and we just got 2 1sts plus for his departure.

to his credit, he can blitz well. That is all. You guys are so wrong but keep laughing it up this saga is not nearly close to the end. Lets revisit in 3 years

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

18 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yes, especially come postseason play throughout the playoffs.

Seattle's defense was atrocious last year and a 6 game sample size is laughable to write off the future impact of Jamal as a Seahawks leader on defense; especially come the PLAYOFFS

You just cant admit when youre wrong. Go to the hawks fans site. Read all about buyers remorse and report back

Another thing you two boys haven’t acknowledged:

it is possible, in fact its even not unusual, that a player has a strong rookie season and more, only to fall off the face of the earth in later years.

just because jamal had a good start doesnt guarantee that it will be representative of an entire, long career. Lets see how this unfolds