Saints to start Taysom Hill over Jameis Winston for Week 11; Winston reportedly won't be part of any Saints offensive packages

Jetsfan80

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

How can you claim I don't know the history of the ACC when we never even discussed former ACC Heisman Award winners? You're the one who threw out the whole Trevor Lawrence never won a Heisman compared to Winston winning one; and that's as far as your little Heisman history conversation ever went between me and you;

I did however mush your face within the fact that your boy Fields A.) Never won a Heisman and B.) He'll never win a National Championship. 

Omg. The Heisman trophy. The definition of great NFL QB's... (NOT!)

Joe Namath. 

Johnny Unitas

Bart Starr. 

Terry Bradshaw. 

Joe Montana. 

Dan Marino. 

Jim Kelly. 

Troy Aikman. 

John Elway. 

Warren Moon. 

Steve Young. 

Brett Favre. 

Peyton Manning. 

Tom Brady. 

Drew Brees. 

Ben Roethlisberger. 

Aaron Rodgers. 

Russell Wilson. 

Deshaun Watson.

Dak Prescott. 

Patrick Mahomes. 

21 QB's listed above for a combined 0 whopping "Heisman ? Trophy's and I repeat; 0. 

So please do me a favor moving forward, and keep your little stupid QB Heisman Award winning conversations to yourself because I couldn't really care less about your former QB Heisman winners such as...

Doug Flutie, Vinny Testaverde, Andre Ware, Ty Detmer, Gino Torretta, Charlie Ward (FSU), Danny Wuerffel, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke (FSU), Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, Troy Smith, Tim Tebow (lol), Sam Bradford, Cam Newton, RG3, Johnny Manziel, Jameis Winston (FSU), Marcus Mariota, Lamar Jackson and Baker Mayfield etc lol 

And suddenly you realize how naive you sound to me and why knowledgeable FSU fans such as myself couldn't care less about the "Heisman Trophy" when it comes to elite NFL prospects (such as Trevor Lawrence coming out) because we know better; and I'm sorry if you don't. 

You can keep those little Heisman Trophy Winners (listed above) because if you were to ever try and knock Trevor Lawrence (for not winning a Heisman ?) to the likes of non Heisman trophy losers such as...

Joe Namath. 

Johnny Unitas

Bart Starr. 

Terry Bradshaw. 

Joe Montana. 

Dan Marino. 

Jim Kelly. 

Troy Aikman. 

John Elway. 

Warren Moon. 

Steve Young. 

Brett Favre. 

Peyton Manning. 

Tom Brady. 

Drew Brees. 

Ben Roethlisberger. 

Aaron Rodgers. 

Russell Wilson. 

Deshaun Watson.

Dak Prescott. 

Patrick Mahomes. 

They'd absolutely laugh in your face and tell you to never attempt to talk football with them, ever again lol).  

No Heisman for Generational Trevor.  Lolololololol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

No Heisman for Generational Trevor.  Lolololololol

These guys (below) never won a Heisman ? neither (0 combined). 

Joe Namath. 

Johnny Unitas

Bart Starr. 

Terry Bradshaw. 

Joe Montana. 

Dan Marino. 

Jim Kelly. 

Troy Aikman. 

John Elway. 

Warren Moon. 

Steve Young. 

Brett Favre. 

Peyton Manning. 

Tom Brady. 

Drew Brees. 

Ben Roethlisberger. 

Aaron Rodgers. 

Russell Wilson. 

Deshaun Watson.

Dak Prescott. 

Patrick Mahomes. 

So what exactly are you trying to say?

And what type of points are you trying to make? 

Because the last time I've checked Trevor Lawrence has been to two NCAA Championship Games (and became the youngest True Freshman to ever win a National Championship Game dating back to 1985 of 35 years ago).

Compared to:

Justin Fields, who...

A.) Has 0 National Championship Game appearances.

B.) 0 National Championship Game Wins

and

C.) 0 Heisman Trophy's (he LOST to Burrow for the Heisman - just like he lost to TREVOR during the playoffs). 

And that's the loser in your Avatar picture? lololololHAHAHA

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

It's so cute when people put the quarterback they want the Jets to draft in their avatar.

Especially the ones who support the one's who've never won a National Championship, never been to a National Championship Game and heck never even won a (meaningless) "HEISMAN ???

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Chris Weinke was the best to me....too bad my boy Snoop Minnis missed the  National Championship vs the Sooners. That was worse than when Coles and P-Dub got caught getting free clothes at Dillard's. 

Wow haven't heard Snoop's name in a long time hah And Danny Wuerffel Heisman winner sure turned out to be a great NFL QB too, huh?!? lol

If we miss out on Lawrence and Fields you will see Winston signed by the NY Jets next season battling it out with Joe Flacco for the starting job. 
This would be the Jetsiest move in a long time ... Jameis sucked t then ... Jameis will suck tomorrow ... jameis will never not suck ... and most likely will suck even more on his next and most likely last... contract.

... sign that beast .. lol ... perfect jets move ...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

9 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

These guys (below) never won a Heisman ? neither (0 combined). 

Joe Namath. 

Johnny Unitas

Bart Starr. 

Terry Bradshaw. 

Joe Montana. 

Dan Marino. 

Jim Kelly. 

Troy Aikman. 

John Elway. 

Warren Moon. 

Steve Young. 

Brett Favre. 

Peyton Manning. 

Tom Brady. 

Drew Brees. 

Ben Roethlisberger. 

Aaron Rodgers. 

Russell Wilson. 

Deshaun Watson.

Dak Prescott. 

Patrick Mahomes. 

So what exactly are you trying to say?

And what type of points are you trying to make? 

Because the last time I've checked Trevor Lawrence has been to two NCAA Championship Games (and became the youngest True Freshman to ever win a National Championship Game dating back to 1985 of 35 years ago).

Compared to:

Justin Fields, who...

A.) Has 0 National Championship Game appearances.

B.) 0 National Championship Game Wins

and

C.) 0 Heisman Trophy's (he LOST to Burrow for the Heisman - just like he lost to TREVOR during the playoffs). 

And that's the loser in your Avatar picture? lololololHAHAHA

Kyle Trask is going to win a Heisman and generational Trevor never will.

Hahahahaha 

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Kyle Trask is going to win a Heisman and generational Trevor never will.

Hahahahaha 

Tim Tebow/Danny Wuerffel both say hello lol

PS: Trevor Lawrence will lead his Clemson team to his 3rd National Championship Game in a row (compared to Fields who will never lead his team to a National Championship Game) hahaha

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Lol He doesn’t really look good, he’s just making plays.  ATL sucks, won’t be this easy vs real teams 

Erm.  What?  lol.  

Hill will be starting at QB next week, and again after that until Brees returns.  Today is one big fat L for Jameis Winston's career.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

32 minutes ago, JiF said:

Lol He doesn’t really look good, he’s just making plays.  ATL sucks, won’t be this easy vs real teams 

If your boy Fields would've gone 18/23 (78.2%), 233 Passing Yards and a QB Rating of 108.9 with ZERO INTERCEPTIONS yesterday?

You'd still be sucking him off today while talking up his "efficiency"...

You're the one who wanted Payton to start one of the most turnover prone QBs and INT/Fumbling machines within the history of the NFL in Jameis Winston; who would've had 3 INT's + another two fumbles today. 

lol. 

• Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vs the Falcons.  

O.k. Cool. 

Just don't let any of us catch you talking up your boy Fields (ever again) as he beats up on CRAP teams like NEBRASKA (1-3), RUTGERS (1-4) and PENN STATE (0-5). lol. 

Deal? 

And if you only judge QB's against "good teams" then why do you continue to praise Fields but yet ignore the fact that his last two GOOD DEFENSES he's faced Fields has played in 1.) Clemson (2 INTs and 14 rushes for only 13 rushing yards and an average of only lol 0.9 yards per carry) before 2.) 3 INTs vs the only decent defense he's faced in Indiana this year? 

So this is how you want to judge QB's? Ok cool. I'll remember moving forward. 

Too funny man. 

• 3 weeks later...