What if Christopher Johnson named himself interim Head Coach?

GreekJet

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Christopher Johnson did what we were never brave enough to do-  blow it up the right way.  None of this rebuild-on-the-fly crap, none of this 5-11 stuff that so many of you think is 'respectful'.  

SAR I

This is absolutely hypocritical and funny @ the same time; especially coming from the guy who...

Takes SO MUCH PRIDE in Gase going 6-2 towards the end of last year....

Despite the fact that Gase already ruined and ended our season after the first 8 games @ 1-7!!!!

I'm sorry SAR; but this one made me chuckle!

7 hours ago, GreekJet said:

Halas, Brown, Johnson?

I think it would be a out of the box move that might work well. Would certainly improve the owners acumen if he took a hands on approach to the team. 

I think this is a great idea. Or maybe the marketing department can do a Madden tournament. The winner gets to be Trevor Lawrence's QB coach next season.

"Hello Peyton?  Chris here....Chris.....Chris Johnson.  Yes I'm coaching a game here, what should I call?  Chris Johsnon, owner of the Jets.  Madden?  No, No I am coaching the Jets.  Can you hurry up a bit we have taken back to back delay of game penalties.  Down and Distance?  What is that?  Oh it is 3rd down and 17, Draw play you say?  Thanks!"

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

You're about as intelligent as those same teenagers with some of your posts... Oh wait aren't you supposed to be starting a poll lol ?

Spend more time supporting the Jets than hating them.  You Mets fans don't know how to behave.

SAR I

11 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

This is absolutely hypocritical and funny @ the same time; especially coming from the guy who...

Takes SO MUCH PRIDE in Gase going 6-2 towards the end of last year....

Despite the fact that Gase already ruined and ended our season after the first 8 games @ 1-7!!!!

I'm sorry SAR; but this one made me chuckle!

The 1-7 start was caused by a brutal set of injuries and a franchise quarterback with a months-long physically debilitating disease.

The 6-2 finish was an amazing example of good coaching and adapting to the limited amount of talent on the roster.

This year's 0-8 start is remarkably only 1 game off of last year's pace with a significantly worse roster and that same quarterback a total bust.

Whether or not Gase can match his 6-2 finish from last season remains to be seen.

SAR I

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

The only man who could possibly be even worse than Adam Gase at utilizing an NFL playbook and calling plays?

Is the dumb fk who decided to hire him to begin with...

Christopher Johnson. 

Hard pass. 

Not sure which is better, this thread or this reply.

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Spend more time supporting the Jets than hating them.  You Mets fans don't know how to behave.

SAR I

Find me any post I've ever written that says I hate the JETS... I've been a fan of this team starting in 68. Your blinders for GASE is moronic. Never tell a true fan ever, that he isn't, because you have no clue.

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The 1-7 start was caused by a brutal set of injuries and a franchise quarterback with a months-long physically debilitating disease.

The 6-2 finish was an amazing example of good coaching and adapting to the limited amount of talent on the roster.

This year's 0-8 start is remarkably only 1 game off of last year's pace with a significantly worse roster and that same quarterback a total bust.

Whether or not Gase can match his 6-2 finish from last season remains to be seen.

SAR I

3F04D259-1F14-4F3D-92E2-615412A7E595.jpeg

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Adam Gase is making us lose so bad that fans such as yourself can't even remember how many loses we actually have anymore.

No. The Jets don't have 8 loses SAR, the Jets have 9 loses (Gase is so bad almost makes you want to forget, huh)?. 

Screenshot_20201121-110607.thumb.png.5c7fef6d4c3a96f711ed692f1740f638.png

Not only is Gase the first loser head coach within Jet franchise history to (ever) start off 0-9 but his negative point differential of -147 (-16.33 per game) is the worst in Franchise History and almost 1976 winless Tampa Bay Sucanners bad... FIRED!

23 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Adam Gase is making us lose so bad that fans such as yourself can't even remember how many loses we actually have anymore.

No. The Jets don't have 8 loses SAR, the Jets have 9 loses (Gase is so bad almost makes you want to forget, huh)?. 

I was comparing the first 8 games last year to the first 8 games this year.  1-7 vs. 0-8.  Only 1 game off of last year's pace.  Not as bad as people think.

SAR I

3 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Screenshot_20201121-110607.thumb.png.5c7fef6d4c3a96f711ed692f1740f638.png

Not only is Gase the first loser head coach within Jet franchise history to (ever) start off 0-9 but his negative point differential of -147 (-16.33 per game) is the worst in Franchise History and almost 1976 winless Tampa Bay Sucanners bad... FIRED!

Youre actually arguing that 0-9 is worse than 1-7? 

It makes some kind of difference to anyone?