First round Mock. All Clemson for the Jets

More Cowbell

9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Great runners find a way. 

There have been only 2 of those... Barry Sanders and Walter Payton. And this isn't the 60's anymore. Look what Bell was, and what he became here when he signed with the JETS... Did one of the alltime best RB's just magically forget how to run ?  Sorry...

13 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I'd be fine with that as long as we went oline with our 2nd round pick.

Keep the Clemson love going and take Jackson Carman

Late round flyer on Justyn Ross, hope he can stay healthy.  Maybe Amari Rodgers in the mid rounds.

BOOM!

sprinkle some Gator love in there too; Toney or Grimes or Copeland.  Reese at G.

CHAMPIONSHIP! 

• Upvote 1

I like Etienne but I really think a guy like Creed Humphrey will be there at Seattles pick and that would be a great selection. Move McGovern to Guard and I think have a starting C for the next decade. Then take RB N.Harris from Bama in Rd. 2 who I really love. There's also the massive OT Samuel Cosmi out of Texas who would be a great pick if the Jets decide to move on from Fant. 

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Using premium picks on low value positions. Love Etienne but this roster can’t use a first rounder on running back.

Disagree a good passing game benefits from a good running game. The NY Jets haven't had a decent RB in years. The NFL is a multi dimensional game, the more offensive weapons the better results a team has. 

The NY Jets struggle scoring and struggle in the Red Zone we need more than FG's to win games. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Disagree a good passing game benefits from a good running game. The NY Jets haven't had a decent RB in years. The NFL is a multi dimensional game, the more offensive weapons the better results a team has. 

The NY Jets struggle scoring and struggle in the Red Zone we need more than FG's to win games. 

Let’s work on getting a passing game first then