uh..oh... The Jets can win

Dcat

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

woke up with the distinct feeling that the Jets win today and that the Chargers outdo the Jets on finding novel ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  

I'd much rather see Morgan out there than Flacco.

Maybe Flacco will come down with Geno Smith disease and not know what time it is. These west coast trips are very tricky.?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Let's set an over/under on the number of passing yards by the Chargers today: 315 yards passing.

I go OVER. The only thing that may tamp this down is if the Chargers hold a big lead in the 4th quarter, and decide to churn clock.

Considering Jets do everything they can to sit their best players who honestly aren’t that good to begin with kinda tell you everything you need to know. 

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

woke up with the distinct feeling that the Jets win today and that the Chargers outdo the Jets on finding novel ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  

Your "distinct feeling" was just gas - go poop and you'll be fine.

• Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I keep thinking, EVENTUALLY, the Jets will put together a decent game where they'll get satisfactory effort from the coaching staff and players. They are getting healthier also. However, honestly this is the very WORST roster I've ever seen. There is almost no talent on this team. JD has attempted to trade every talented player that was left on this roster. 

So it is a good question. They'll get a good effort from this team but I doubt there's enough talent to even beat a bad team like the Chargers.

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

The Chargers could easily be 6-3. They're much better than their record

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

Flacco has had one good half of football out of 3 games, morgan would give you just as good of a chance.