Sunday, November 22, NFL Game Thread

1:00 Pittsburgh (9-0) @ Jacksonville (1-8): This is the game we'll all be watching as Jet fans with the #1 pick and Trevor Lawrence on the line. Jacksonville almost upset Green Bay last Sunday and today is another classic NFL/Vegas trap game for Pittsburgh (giving Jacksonville a fighting chance). 

1:00 - Eagles (3-5-1) @ Browns (6-3): I'll be pulling for Cleveland in order to keep close with Seattle. 

1:00 - Falcons (3-6) @ Saints (7-2): I'll pull for Saints to stay ahead of Seattle. 

1:00 - Cincinnati (2-6-1) @ Washington (2-7): I'll root for Washington; just in case our Jets end up with two wins. 

1:00 - Detroit (4-5) @ Carolina (3-7): I'll root for Detroit in order to not fall too far behind Seattle. 

1:00 - Tennessee (6-3) @ Baltimore (6-3): Neutral. I have no interest in this game whatsoever. 

4:00 - New England (4-5) @ Houston (2-7): Win/Win situation for the Jets as either N.E wins and doesn't fall too far behind Seattle or Houston wins while A.) Weakening Miami's 1st round pick and B.) Protecting the Jets just in case we win two games (go Houston). 

4:05 - Jets (0-9) @ Chargers (2-7): I'll never root for a Jets loss however, I'll be pulling for a Chargers WIN (in order to secure the #1 overall pick and Trevor Lawrence). Another Chargers win and they'll completely become eliminated for any hope of a #1 pick. 

4:05 - Miami (6-3) @ Denver (3-6): I'll be rooting for Denver, just because I want this Tua hype to quiet down however Miami winning will keep them in striking distance of Seattle. 

4:25 - Packers (7-2) @ Indianapolis (6-3): I'll be rooting for Indianapolis to win in order to not fall too far behind Seattle and put faith into GB being able to finish with a better record than Seattle. 

4:25 - Dallas (2-7) @ Minnesota (4-5): Root for Minnesota in order to not fall too far behind Seattle (keeping within striking distance). 

8:20 - Chiefs (8-1) @ Raiders (6-3): I'll root for the Raiders in order to keep pace with Seattle. 

1:00 Pittsburgh (9-0) @ Jacksonville (1-8): This is the game we'll all be watching as Jet fans with the #1 pick and Trevor Lawrence on the line. Jacksonville almost upset Green Bay last Sunday and today is another classic NFL/Vegas trap game for Pittsburgh (giving Jacksonville a fighting chance). 

1:00 - Eagles (3-5-1) @ Browns (6-3): I'll be pulling for Cleveland in order to keep close with Seattle. 

1:00 - Falcons (3-6) @ Saints (7-2): I'll pull for Saints to stay ahead of Seattle. 

1:00 - Cincinnati (2-6-1) @ Washington (2-7): I'll root for Washington; just in case our Jets end up with two wins. 

1:00 - Detroit (4-5) @ Carolina (3-7): I'll root for Detroit in order to not fall too far behind Seattle. 

1:00 - Tennessee (6-3) @ Baltimore (6-3): Neutral. I have no interest in this game whatsoever. 

4:00 - New England (4-5) @ Houston (2-7): Win/Win situation for the Jets as either N.E wins and doesn't fall too far behind Seattle or Houston wins while A.) Weakening Miami's 1st round pick and B.) Protecting the Jets just in case we win two games (go Houston). 

4:05 - Jets (0-9) @ Chargers (2-7): I'll never root for a Jets loss however, I'll be pulling for a Chargers WIN (in order to secure the #1 overall pick and Trevor Lawrence). Another Chargers win and they'll completely become eliminated for any hope of a #1 pick. 

4:05 - Miami (6-3) @ Denver (3-6): I'll be rooting for Denver, just because I want this Tua hype to quiet down however Miami winning will keep them in striking distance of Seattle. 

4:25 - Packers (7-2) @ Indianapolis (6-3): I'll be rooting for Indianapolis to win in order to not fall too far behind Seattle and put faith into GB being able to finish with a better record than Seattle. 

4:25 - Dallas (2-7) @ Minnesota (4-5): Root for Minnesota in order to not fall too far behind Seattle (keeping within striking distance). 

8:20 - Chiefs (8-1) @ Raiders (6-3): I'll root for the Raiders in order to keep pace with Seattle. 

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

3-0 Jax and a horrible onsides attempt lol already putting Pitt in damn near FG range.

So, did Jax try the onside kick to try to win, or to make it look like they are trying to win while giving Pitt field position. 

Keeping the pressure on the Jets.

Jax Defense is playing on fire right now

Vegas/NFL trap game is brewing down there in Jax...

I feel like I'm watching the SB with the #1 pick and Trevor Lawrence on the line!

And anyone who thinks TL will return to college football in order to live through another Covid ruined NCAA season is absolutely nuts. 

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

WTF was Payton thinking?  lol  He looks absolutely horrible 

Sometimes I think these coaches outsmart themselves.  Trying to prove what a brilliant offensive mind he is by winning with a guy who is not a traditional QB.

• Upvote 1