Sunday, November 22, NFL Game Thread

This game shows why I hate that our offense seems designed to get to 3rd and manageable. 

45 offensive plays so far in this game.  5 on 3rd down.  Good offenses don't get into 3rd and manageable.  Good offenses avoid 3rd downs by making plays on 1st & 2nd down.

We play a different game than these teams.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Lith said:

This game shows why I hate that our offense seems designed to get to 3rd and manageable. 

45 offensive plays so far in this game.  5 on 3rd down.  Good offenses don't get into 3rd and manageable.  Good offenses avoid 3rd downs by making plays on 1st & 2nd down.

We play a different game than these teams.

They don't have an offensive genius like we do. 

48 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Raiders are a good looking team, Gruden and mayock who took a lot of ha ha heat are doing a nice job.

Yup I remember I made so many posts praising Oakland for trading away Khalil Mack and couldn't stress it enough back then that it's Super Bowl or BUST for Chicago after the trade; I always considered the Raiders as big time winners of that trade. 

I'm hopeful JD hits with the Seattle picks for Jamal and we end up surrounding Trevor with a KC Chiefs type of opportunity and turnaround as quickly as the Raiders have after our Khalil Mack type of haul. 

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yup I remember I made so many posts praising Oakland for trading away Khalil Mack and couldn't stress it enough back then that it's Super Bowl or BUST for Chicago after the trade; I always considered the Raiders as big time winners of that trade. 

At least Khalil Mack is an EDGE game changer unlike a certain box safety ?

• Upvote 1