Jets-Chargers Game Thread

Joejet

With all due respect to Frank Gore, Im sure hes a great leader, why is he on the team? He doesnt just take reps from Perrine, he costs a roster spot. You know, the one that Ballage, who is running us over, lost so Gore could lead us. To 0-10. 

I guess its on Gase but JD has to take the hit too. If you trust Gase on anything related to football you are a fool. Gase has ruined the QB and he has NO system (our running game consists of 2 plays, the inside counter and an outside sweep) and Gase doesnt have sufficient gravitas to have his guys on the team. If the GM doesnt see that than hes part of the problem too.    

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, #27TheDominator said:

Are the Jets really this bad about roughing the passer, or is some of this refs/people hating Gregg Williams? 

This may be the most undisciplined defense in NFL history.  He hit the QB with the crown of his helmet under the QBs chin.  That’s roughing the passer.

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Are the Jets really this bad about roughing the passer, or is some of this refs/people hating Gregg Williams? 

The Jets have had more bad roughing the passer calls go against them this season than in any other season I can remember. 

Probably an anti-Williams bias. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rich said:

With all due respect to Frank Gore, Im sure hes a great leader, why is he on the team? He doesnt just take reps from Perrine, he costs a roster spot. You know, the one that Ballage, who is running us over, lost so Gore could lead us. To 0-10. 

I guess its on Gase but JD has to take the hit too. If you trust Gase on anything related to football you are a fool. Gase has ruined the QB and he has NO system (our running game consists of 2 plays, the inside counter and an outside sweep) and Gase doesnt have sufficient gravitas to have his guys on the team. If the GM doesnt see that than hes part of the problem too.    

If Douglas got rid of Gore, he and Gaze would get into a fist fight.  Damn I wish that happened.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Its not like we have someone like.. say.. Ballage on our running back corp. 

200.gif