Jets-Chargers Game Thread

Joejet

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Holy crap... it's really the Jets ball???  Wow.  What are we watching?

gaselaff.gif

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Xtina said:

“The team scores when I don’t call the plays “

"My Jets team is playing harder at 0-9 than my Dolphins team did at 10-6"

-Adam Gase

4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Jets defense is worse than their offense. Equal opportunity suckage. 

How much longer can Adam Gase's offense try to prop up Gregg Williams' terrible defense?  Enough already.

SAR I

• Haha 2

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

I need some Captain Morgan in second half. 

cjaglaff.gif

SAR I

• Haha 1

Adam should have iced the kicker there, I'm a little perturbed.

SAR I

Just now, The Crusher said:

Herndon caught a TD? oh great world ends tonight 

Untitled.jpg

SAR I

• Haha 2

Just now, Jets723 said:

The most important thing is that the kids look good and are at least fighting til the end.  

It's excellent young Head Coaching.

This is almost as important as the young players looking good.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Fwiw this all started when I got a Speedmaster. You should give me a Submariner to lock it all up. 

Done. I’d thought you might want my Daytona or my Pepsi but the Submariner is the best.  

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Gregg Williams needs to be fired as much as Adam Gase does. 

The Jets would be 3-7 right now if Gregg Williams did his job against Denver, New England, and Los Angeles.  

SAR I

• Thumb Down 2

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Adam Gase is the first and only coach within Jets Franchise history to start off a season 0-10. 

(and you're more than welcome to follow him to whichever team he goes to after he's FIRED immediately following HIS 0-16 season). 

We are 0-10 because of Mike Maccagnan.  

Since Week 4, Darnold’s injuries, and the fire sale, this season has been a mulligan for all involved.  

I will be following Adam Gase as head coach of the New York Jets next season.  You should be pleased by how hard this broken team is playing for him.  

SAR I

10 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Are you on drugs?

It should be very obvious that Johnson, Gase, and Douglas are in this rebuild together and for the long haul.  It's that type of commitment to a strategy that allows them to make hard decisions like the losing and the fire sale and why this team is playing so hard despite every reason not to.

If Gase were a gonner, he'd be complaining and signaling his displeasure.  Coaches agents would be leaking the Jets interest in their candidates.  The players would be making comments and pointing blame.  Johnson, who attends every game and has never met a microphone he didn't like, would be making telling comments directed at the fans.  And what's happening?  Crickets.  

That dysfunction we all wanted gone?  Guess, what, it is.  The Jets are going this the right way, just like we wanted them to.  They are committing to a GM and HC who are in sync and are going to turn this thing around.  Year 1 and 2 will be ugly and there will be no tickets sold, quite convenient, perhaps the very reason why the Jets aren't doing the same ol' knee-jerk overreaction to appease SOJF's.  It's all good.  Enjoy.

SAR I