Jets-Chargers Game Thread

Joejet

Are we picking up games on Jax with the S.O.S?

*Tennessee beat Baltimore today

*Houston beat NE (double benefit for us)

*Indy in a close game with Green Bay

These are all teams that Jax plays twice. Maybe Denver pulls the upset over Miami. Is it still possible Jax overtakes us? Would be huge if it happens.

Just now, Pointdexter said:

Are we picking up games on Jax with the S.O.S?

*Tennessee beat Baltimore today

*Houston beat NE (double benefit for us)

*Indy in a close game with Green Bay

These are all teams that Jax plays twice. Maybe Denver pulls the upset over Miami. Is it still possible Jax overtakes us? Would be huge if it happens.

This team isn't winning a game.  We can relax.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

This announcer just doesn’t know who’s coaching the Jets. Gase will never take a risk to try and win. Those plays don’t exist.

I did see real quick that it was 6-0 Jets but I didn't exactly consider that "turning it on" because immediately after that I went for a run. What A Difference A Day Makes (I was listening to Dinah Washington the other day). It's more like what a difference a half an hour makes, hahaha, talk about blowing pineapple chunks. I'm going to have to watch the DVRd version later because I can only imagine how bad this actually really is.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I have no idea why they're still trying to forcefeed him the ball.  You have Herbert, Keenan Allen, Mike Williams and Hunter Henry.  Yet Ballage has 9 carries and 5 targets already for just 32 all-purpose yards.  

Shhhhhh, I picked him up in fantasy 

• Haha 2