Jets-Chargers Game Thread

Joejet

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Trevor Lawrence could be qb of this team we still be 0-16

jd needs to nail this off-season 

Im positive JD isn't paying attention to more than some on this board. If he is. We're screwed. The reasons why this team sucks have been laid out in bare today. No pass rush. No shutdown corner. Herbert has a clean pocket to survey the field and get the ball to his playmakers. Our receivers have no catches today. Why. Are our receivers that bad. Is Flacco so inept that he can't complete anything over 10 yrs. He doesn't have the blocking to get the ball downfield. That's been the case all year. 

21 minutes ago, genot said:

It doesn't matter. The offensive line can't hold blocks long enough to utilize any of the weapons we already have.  What are you watching. And people want to use a 1st rd pick on a WR. Lol.

You'll be amazed how good the OL will look when a real QB is under center, plus a real HC is running things.

What's your solution then?  Build around a QB who is a known failure?  Your plan sucks.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Sorry dude you have it 100% backwards, expecting a Qb to greatly improve the oline, especially a rookie.  This is mike mccagnan thinking.

I'm all for investing heavily in the OL.  I want our very next pick after a QB to be used on an elite IOL prospect.  I'm just saying a real QB plays a huge role in OL play as well.  That's been seen time and again across the league.

• Upvote 4