Jets-Chargers Game Thread

So, is this what they mean by complementary football.  Get a long TD pass to cut the lead to 11.  In danger of screwing up the tank.  Gregg Williams and the D, says we got this.  Was a great throw by Herbert.

Down by 18 again.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like the way this team takes care of its business.  Went up against a 1-win Denver team early in the season, and took care of them.  2 win Pats team on Monday night a couple of weeks ago, we

Denzel Mims is the first NYJ rookie WR since 1970 with 40+ rec yards in each of their first 4 career games.   Suck it, JD haters.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, genot said:

Flacco is a veteran QB. If you believe he can't read a defense and have some completions to his receivers your drinking the wrong liquor. The issue is the offensive line. They stink. Darnold went 6-2 at the end of last year. And the talent around him stunk. It was his 2nd year un the league. A known failure. Please.  Herbert would be having the same problems,flacco and Darnold are having if he was in green and white. So would TL,Fields. Etc,etc.

Herbert is on the moon compared to Darnold. 

Also, the Chargers do not have a good OL, either 

• Upvote 2

Ballage doing this shouldn't surprise anybody.  The guy can run.  He was trash at picking up blitzes and at least two sacks in the same game were attributed to him.  If you need a back to run the ball he is solid.  Against the Jets there is basically no draw back playing him.  Roll him out against the Steelers and he might get Herbert killed. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Agree he looks like a different player. 

WOW nice throw Herbert cant wait until we have a QB who plays at this level. 

Herbert is so damn good! 

I really can’t wait until the draft lol at least the off-season will be more exciting than this season. 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Justin Herbert vs Sam Darnold

Herbert (9 starts)

• 300+ yard games:  5
  • 3+ TD games:  5

Darnold (32 starts)

• 300+ yard games:  4
  • 3+ TD games:  3

hahahahha ouch

• Upvote 1
Just now, Baeton Manning said:

Can someone post a good article about Herbert in college/as a prospect? I wasn't paying attention to him but I know there was a little bit of the Josh Allen where the Very Serious People weren't crazy about it

Anyone comparing Herbert to Allen as prospects was a complete moron.

Herbert had 43 college starts, completed 64 % of his throws and had a 95/23 TD:INT ratio.  His strengths were accuracy and pocket presence.

Allen had just 25 college starts, completed 56 % of his throws and had a 44/21 TD:INT ratio.  His weaknesses were accuracy and pocket presence. 

Just now, K Clue said:

Herbert is so damn good! 

I really can’t wait until the draft lol at least the off-season will be more exciting than this season. 

Absolutely once we get a decent QB things will change here. 

I say it all the time the QB stirs the drink. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Baeton Manning said:

Can someone post a good article about Herbert in college/as a prospect? I wasn't paying attention to him but I know there was a little bit of the Josh Allen where the Very Serious People weren't crazy about it

Exactly. In the Burrow/Tua draft it’s looking very possible that Herbert could be the best of the group.

Kind of smells like the Mayfield/Darnold situation and how Josh Allen and Lamar both look better.