Joejet

Jets-Chargers Game Thread

Another example of the idiocy of the Jets coaching. Why is  Ficken the kicker in this game when Castillo was hot

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

Denzel Mims producing 3 flags in like 5 plays.  He looks like a load for these chargers corners

Lucky we didn't target him until the 2nd half.  The tank might be in jeopardy.

Who was the kicker the Bucs drafted in the second round and then found out he was rubbish? The Jets should sign him and have him compete against Ficken to see who is the trashiest of trash kickers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Another example of the idiocy of the Jets coaching. Why us Ficken the kicker in this game when Castillo was hot

I think you answered your own question.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Ficken needs kicking practice

Ficken needs to be cut.  Castillo should be our kicker.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, shevys said:

Why they let him go is beyond me. 

They didn’t.  He’s just inactive, most likely because he has no leg on kickoffs.  Going forward I’d expect Mann to handle kickoffs and Castillo doing FG duty.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Flacco doesn't give two f**ks.  He's a 35-year old QB with one foot out of the door.  He has zero interest in being out there.

Your posts are nonsense.  The OL is bad but not the biggest problem with the offense.  It's actually improved from last season by a not so insignficant margin.  The biggest problems are the QB and HC, in whatever order you want to put them.  

You dont know what your talking about. You really don't Flacco cared enough against the Patriots to complete plays downfield. Now,he doesn't care. Don't make me laugh. He had a clean pocket to see the field. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Mims is a freakishly gifted talent can't wait until he's got a QB who can utilize and feature him.

And coach.

• Upvote 1

Just now, genot said:

You dont know what your talking about. You really don't Flacco cared enough against the Patriots to complete plays downfield. Now,he doesn't care. Don't make me laugh. He had a clean pocket to see the field. 

He didn't care then and he doesn't now.

We're talking about what a real franchise QB can do here, not a 35-year old washed up veteran who doesn't give 2 f**ks.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AbstraKt said:

That’s just a cover up by Gase so they have an excuse to keep giving the ball to Gore.