Joejet

Jets-Chargers Game Thread

Mims 3 catches for 71. 

Becton Mims Perine Davis Mann all look like hits. Bryce Hall also looked pretty good on some plays. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, ausman said:

This may be the most undisciplined defense in NFL history.  He hit the QB with the crown of his helmet under the QBs chin.  That’s roughing the passer.

I didn't even see the play when I typed that.  Just the flag.  Seems odd to have so many roughing calls when they never touch the QB.

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Here’s the 3 and out and Joe marches the team down to sinK the tank 😂

Flacco has two options. Waddle out of the pocket like a lumberjack and throw it out of bounds, or throw a bomb down field. He isn't catching anything but arthritis. Don't worry. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Paradis said:

Anyone else wanna keep playing the "wait and see" game with Mims, huh?....HUH??? 

giphy-downsized.gif?cid=549b592d5c523883

But I was told by at least one Jets fan that Denzel Mims will never be as good as Chase Claypool.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

lmfao - true story, I'm the kiss of death for a QB.  If I draft you, play you, you're ****ed.   I picked up Winston, Hill named starter, so who do I pick up...Tua and....Burrow.

This is like a 10 year curse dating back to when I did unthinkable and drafted Brady in the 1st round after he had the record breaking season.  I only have myself to blame

Can you draft Josh Allen next year? Thanks!

• Haha 3

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

But I was told by at least one Jets fan that Denzel Mims will never be as good as Chase Claypool.

Hold on there cowboy, 3 catches to like 10 tds on the year.  Talk about premature ejaculation.

think about the lack of respect that we just witnessed -  The Chargers up by 8, passing the ball all 3 downs instead of running the clock and making the Jets use a time out. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Icer said:

This is why the Chargers are 2-7 lol

Anthony Lynn.. from the storied Rex Ryan coaching tree. This is what that gets you.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yah but we should trade down and build around Dahnuld

Guess what. That's what he's going to do. Then you can spend the year posting about the Jets GM reset

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But how are people going to be able tell the difference between you and the real Denzel?  You'll have to sign so many autographs.

What makes you think @The Crusherisn't signing autographs all the ******* time right now...?

adrian grenier entourage GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Denzel Mims is basically Stephen Hill.

Just now, Beerfish said:

Hold on there cowboy, 3 catches to like 10 tds on the year.  Talk about premature ejaculation.

Are you watching him play?

And have you noticed who the QB's are for the respective teams?

Just now, genot said:

Guess what. That's what he's going to do. Then you can spend the year posting about the Jets GM reset

I'll bet you $500 to any charity you want that that's NOT what he's going to do.

1 minute ago, pointman said:

Halllllll! Jamal who? 

Bryce Hallpro?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Mims 3 catches for 71. 

Becton Mims Perine Davis Mann all look like hits. Bryce Hall also looked pretty good on some plays. 

Mims was always thought of as a first round talent who slipped for reasons I don’t understand but the kid looks like a very good building block for the future.  

Bryce Hall is the most talented CB we have, and we only got him because of his ankle surgery... don't mistake learning to play DB in the pros with lack of talent.

Hall, Mims and Becton are about all we have to start building around, besides QW.... 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This is your weekly reminder that 35-year old, disinterested Joe Flacco is better than Sam Darnold.

Carry on.  

Experience helps, no?