Jets-Chargers Game Thread

Joejet

3 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

Even if we lose this can’t see us losing every other game. Darnold needs to get back into the lineup ASAP.

The Chargers are a bad team and the Jets couldn't beat them. This was the only game the Jets could win. 0-16 is a guarantee. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Denzel Mims is the first NYJ rookie WR since 1970 with 40+ rec yards in each of their first 4 career games.

Suck it, JD haters.

Becton has been a monster too he just needs to stay on the field.  I’ve liked what I’ve seen from Perine when they give him the ball.  I’ve said for many months that Mims was The steal of the draft for where we got him.  It’s a damn shame he missed the first 6 games but he had hit the ground running since his debut.  If nothing else he needs to be targeted as much as possible these final 6 games.  Kid is a big building block going forward 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Denzel Mims is the first NYJ rookie WR since 1970 with 40+ rec yards in each of their first 4 career games.

Suck it, JD haters.

And a no call at the end of game. Surprise. No.I like Douglas. I stick to my opinion on what he's going to do. Can't afford that bet though.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Suck it, JD haters.

Tbh, that's not really as impressive of Mims as it is sad for the Jets' history of drafting wide receivers.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

The Chargers are a bad team and the Jets couldn't beat them. This was the only game the Jets could win. 0-16 is a guarantee. 

Still have the Pats game to end the season. 

I want the Jets to target Adams all night with bombs across the middlewhen they play the Hawks

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Either Adam doesn't care anymore because he read the same tea leaves the rest of North America has -- or he's got a pact to fuel the tank and survive it..

That’s what I’m worried about.  That Gase has been guaranteed job security and is tanking to get TJ

One residual effect I have right now from this game is increased confidence in Joe Douglas's drafting. If he can get one or two more of these type of drafts, the Jets might be resurrected into a damn good football team.  Fingers crossed but I like what I see from this draft class when they are on the field!??

• Upvote 4