Jets-Chargers Game Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like the way this team takes care of its business.  Went up against a 1-win Denver team early in the season, and took care of them.  2 win Pats team on Monday night a couple of weeks ago, we

Denzel Mims is the first NYJ rookie WR since 1970 with 40+ rec yards in each of their first 4 career games.   Suck it, JD haters.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Jets defense is worse than their offense. Equal opportunity suckage. 

How much longer can Adam Gase's offense try to prop up Gregg Williams' terrible defense?  Enough already.

SAR I

• Haha 2
Just now, munchmemory said:

Same up the middle play that's gotten stuffed at least four times.  Guess the OC is as big a dunce as Lynn. 

I will not rest even if the Chargers are up by 20.  Lynn will find a way to choke this game and fuk us over.

We have a D-II secondary we're trotting out there and they're running right up the middle with Kalen Ballage and Troymaine Pope.

They deserve their 2-7 record despite all the talent they have.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Beerfish said:

For all the people gleeful about the jets doing well in the tank dept so we can draft a QB #1, you do realize we are adding him to this awful awful awful, talent less team.

100% - it feels great right now

we’ll Worry about that later – right now it’s just nice to have something to cheer for

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

For all the people gleeful about the jets doing well in the tank dept so we can draft a QB #1, you do realize we are adding him to this awful awful awful, talent less team.

It concerns me 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Beerfish said:

Yes, adding a number 1OA talent plus numerous other picks and tons of cap money and no Gase. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, David Harris said:

Omg yas!

I like the the coaches have Maye In on the tank, going so far as to tackle fellow defensive men to prevent a catastrophic win

Love the term “catastrophic win.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

You do realize how much money and draft picks we have, right?

• Upvote 2