Jump to content

Joe Burrow Out For The Year: Merged


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being discussed in the game thread. Thanks  Over and under 5 more Joe Burrow threads by end of the day. 

We are already discussing this in the baseball forum 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Neither are you but you are a busy body always sticking your nose where it don't belong. 

Mind your own business. 

Practice what you preach. 

GFY 

Image result for amazing ape gifs

You literally derailed the thread with the first reply - once again trying to police discussion on the board. 

What are you ******* talking about? Rhetorical, don’t reply you jerk off.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You literally derailed the thread with the first reply - once again trying to police discussion on the board. 

What are you ******* talking about? Rhetorical, don’t reply you jerk off.

It was being discussed in the game thread FACT I mentioned it not trying to police any thread. 

How many Joe Burrow threads did we need I guess not for me to decide or say a word though if it pisses you off and makes you personally attack others. 

Are you having a bad day. 

 

 

 

 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joewilly12 said:

It was being discussed in the game thread FACT I mentioned it not trying to police any thread. 

How many Joe Burrow threads did we need I guess not for me to decide or say a word though if it pisses you off and makes you personally attack others. 

Are you having a bad day. 

 

 

 

 

I said don’t reply.

Nobody needs to read 3 paragraphs to watch you backpedal, when we see you do this every day.

Also, nobody here actually buys this thing you do where you start crying personal attack and story-telling your innocent behavior. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Integrity28 said:

I said don’t reply.

Nobody needs to read 3 paragraphs to watch you backpedal, when we see you do this every day.

Also, nobody here actually buys this thing you do where you start crying personal attack and story-telling your innocent behavior. 

Did I personally attack you?  Did I call you or anyone else any names like you did. 

Who's backpedaling now? 

I rest my case. 

Goodbye 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Being discussed in the game thread. Thanks 

Over and under 5 more Joe Burrow threads by end of the day. 

Can you please stop posting in non-game Threads. There is a reason we have game threads and yet you constantly post in these underground/unauthorized threads. It's a real threat to the fabric of this forum. 

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Did I personally attack you?  Did I call you or anyone else any names like you did. 

Who's backpedaling now? 

I rest my case. 

Goodbye 

It’s not litigation. There is no case. You’re getting sh*t in other threads for playing mod, too.

Stop trying to deflect. Stop crying.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...