Adam Gase is a F****** Lunatic!

The problem with all the glee about having gase preside over the tank is how many players do we dump or jettison becasue they look crap now.

Gase has to be fired the day after the season then comes worry time because the jets braintrust then has to hire the next coach and they will probably botch it.

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The problem with all the glee about having gase preside over the tank is how many players do we dump or jettison becasue they look crap now.

Um, who cares?  We have the worst HC AND roster in the league.  No tears should be shed over just about anybody on the roster being shown the door.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

He's defeated. 

No, he’s bored.  

There are just so many ways you can say “this team sucks” in conversation.  He’ll be more animated next year when we’re ready to win a few games, you’ll see. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1

Bart Scott mentioned during the post game about this.  If the play comes from Loggins then goes to Gase and then goes to the QB, your clock management becomes an issue which it has on multiple occasions.  Scott believed it was his way of circumventing his boss who told him no more play calling which is why the answer seemed strange. 

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

No, he’s bored.  

There are just so many ways you can say “this team sucks” in conversation.  He’ll be more animated next year when we’re ready to win a few games, you’ll see. 

SAR I

Howling at the moon is to waste your time and energy trying to do something which is impossible or trying to get something which you cannot have. You need to adjust your expectations and stop howling at the moon.

577F5F19-E8CB-4A58-945C-1630C15D8161.jpeg

2 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

This is such a non issue. The play goes through Gase in case he wants to change it. He’s the HC and it’s his HIS O scheme.

if Dowell Logjams spoke the call to the QB and Gase wanted to change it, THAT would waste time. 

There are a ton of reasons to validly criticize Gase. This is not one of them. 

Exactly.  A non-issue.  But that's someone's pathetic hot take on talk radio on an otherwise quiet morning, just another excuse to rile up SOJF's for clicks and ad revenue.

Every NFL head coach whose offensive coordinator is calling the plays are listening in.  If Gase wants to be the only voice in the QB's helmet that's up to him, he's telling the QB more than just the play, he's giving him some observations as well.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

At this point and time nothing Adam Gase says matters to me.  I usually go directly to the post game show on SNY today I didn't want to see his face or hear his voice and further ruin my day and NFL season anymore than it already is. 

0-16 is happening the Johnson brothers should be really proud of this organization and the mess they created here. 

I think at this point Gase should just shut the hell up get us to 0-16 and just leave . His antics and non-leadership qualities are horrendous.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

At this point and time nothing Adam Gase says matters to me.  I usually go directly to the post game show on SNY today I didn't want to see his face or hear his voice and further ruin my day and NFL season anymore than it already is. 

0-16 is happening the Johnson brothers should be really proud of this organization and the mess they created here. 

I think at this point Gase should just shut the hell up get us to 0-16 and just leave . His antics and non-leadership qualities are horrendous.

Just now, ToonforPrez said:

Antics?  Gase has been extremely professional especially in light of the fact that he's been scapegoated by fans and the media.  Non-leadership qualities?  The team is giving 100%.  They are playing very hard.  They just aren't good.  10 years of horrific drafting by John Idzik and Mike Maccagnan created the worst roster in the entire league.  Only naïve SOJF's blame the head coach.

The fans who adored Rex Ryan are the ones who should shut the hell up right now.  They are the ones who got us into this mess.  

SAR I

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Antics?  Gase has been extremely professional especially in light of the fact that he's been scapegoated by fans and the media.  Non-leadership qualities?  The team is giving 100%.  They are playing very hard.  They just aren't good.  10 years of horrific drafting by John Idzik and Mike Maccagnan created the worst roster in the entire league.  Only naïve SOJF's blame the head coach.

The fans who adored Rex Ryan are the ones who should shut the hell up right now.  They are the ones who got us into this mess.  

SORE I

B0B50848-8393-4CAC-B77A-375751E47E7C.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

The fact that Gase has taken the OC calling duties from Patton Oswalt and states he has Veto power absolutely shows he has not one ounce of leadership ability at all. Leaders lift up the whole organization not just the players staff is included in that umbrella. I couldn't stand Rex so in regards to that comment regarding him I'm not apart of that crowd sorry to burst the bubble . Gase is a terrible HC and with all due respect you need to take a good hard look and see he is not the right man for the job.  The Offensive Genius is not getting it done and it shows from a leadership standpoint and a record stand point. Remember Parcells said it perfectly you are what your record is correct? And he is 7-19 s the HC of the NY JETS.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ToonforPrez said:

The fact that Gase has taken the OC calling duties from Patton Oswalt and states he has Veto power absolutely shows he has not one ounce of leadership ability at all.

Bill Parcells took playcalling responsibilities and coaching responsibilities away from his staff all the time.  It's actually what a good leader does.  In this case, Loggains is calling the plays and if Gase doesn't like 1% of them and wants to offer a different opinion that's his prerogative.

Leaders lift up the whole organization not just the players staff is included in that umbrella.

You don't have to worry about that, the proof is right there in front of you.  If this organization was feeling down the players wouldn't be giving 200% on every play.  No one is squealing to the press.  No "inside sources" are leaking.  We may be 0-10 but Florham Park is behaving like a 10-0 team.  Very professional.  Very hard working.  They just don't have any players.  Idzik and Maccagnan kinda sorta can do that to a franchise.

Gase is a terrible HC and with all due respect you need to take a good hard look and see he is not the right man for the job. 

I am smart enough to know that the Jets can't win right now and the way you judge the coaching staff is on the way the team acts and how hard they play, not on W's and L's.  Every NFL expert said the Jets had the worst roster in the league and that was before we lost Jamal, Mosely, and Bell, then Mims, Darnold, Crowder, Becton, and a bunch of others to injury.  This is a bad team destroyed by bad drafts years before Adam Gase ever set foot in Florham Park. 

He's not accountable for anything but culture and effort and grooming and he's passing those tests with flying colors.  The organization acts professionally.  The team plays hard on Sundays.  The rookies look good and are improving every game.  That's all we can expect from a head coach of this Maccagnan mess.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

If this organization was feeling down the players wouldn't be giving 200% on every play.  No one is squealing to the press. 

I am smart enough ....

SORE I

If this organization was feeling down the players wouldn't be giving 200% on every play.  No one is squealing to the press. 

The Jaguars are playing their asses off.  Players do that for their next contract.  The fact that half the team is on one year deals say s more about players motivation and the fact that they want to return to this team when they have a real head coach.

I am smart enough ....

No you’re not smart enough.  You’re an imbecile.