Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Philc1

The Last Atrocity from Gase - Jets Upset Dolphins week 12

Recommended Posts

We've had this thread every week since the season started. We'll see, chances are one time you guys will be right

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Philc1 said:

We are beating the Dolphins.  Say bye to Trevor

E68408CF-7883-49E2-81B0-BF47241B713C.thumb.jpeg.a5ca84cb1297e3a789a4c6f623557aac.jpeg

Jacksonville will either beat the Bears or Vikings, i will take a win if it means we still have the first overall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

Jacksonville will either beat the Bears or Vikings, i will take a win if it means we still have the first overall.

They ain't beating the Vikings. Bears are their only shot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

We are beating the Dolphins.  Say bye to Trevor

E68408CF-7883-49E2-81B0-BF47241B713C.thumb.jpeg.a5ca84cb1297e3a789a4c6f623557aac.jpeg

I think we need to involve the Geneva Convention. This must be a war crime of some kind. I'm only half-kidding.

EDIT: That . . . THING reminds me of Danny Kaye, minus the googly eyes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JTJet said:

They ain't beating the Vikings. Bears are their only shot. 

If Colts win the division then they may rest starters for their week 17 matchup, that's what I'm rooting for.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity, if we played the Jags, who would win? I haven’t watched them but they must be better than us head to head. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drums said:

If we played the Jags, who would win? I haven’t watched them but they must be better than us head to head. 

The Jets who showed up the last 2 games probably win but the first 8 would go to the Jags IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Out of curiosity, if we played the Jags, who would win? I haven’t watched them but they must be better than us head to head. 

I think 7 or 8 times out of 10, the Jaguars would beat us, especially with Darnold under center and Minshew healthy.  They have an awful defense (allowed 30+ points 6x this season), but who cares, seeing as we really don't move the ball outside of 2 games this year? 

Meanwhile, they have some playmakers on offense that could gouge us.  James Robinson and Chark would destroy our defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The old man just said it best: "The Dolphins 6-4, the Jets 0-10. Nice! What kind of jackass team takes Gase, a Dolphins reject, only to have him be a worse jackass over here? Sam Darnold should sue for damages. Make them up, even. It's the American Way." 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

I want Penei Sewell at 2nd overall 

thou bringest dark clouds and bad luck.  In modern terms... STFU     :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, jetophile said:

The old man just said it best: "The Dolphins 6-4, the Jets 0-10. Nice! What kind of jackass team takes Gase, a Dolphins reject, only to have him be a worse jackass over here? Sam Darnold should sue for damages. Make them up, even. It's the American Way." 

To maintain objectivity,, I always ask myself about every Jets move, “would I laugh or be worried if the Fins did this?”

Well we know exactly what the Fins thought of Gase in this case. Insta-fail hire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait to have the first pick but gawd damn this team sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...