The Last Atrocity from Gase - Jets Upset Dolphins week 12

Philc1

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Out of curiosity, if we played the Jags, who would win? I haven’t watched them but they must be better than us head to head. 

I think 7 or 8 times out of 10, the Jaguars would beat us, especially with Darnold under center and Minshew healthy.  They have an awful defense (allowed 30+ points 6x this season), but who cares, seeing as we really don't move the ball outside of 2 games this year? 

Meanwhile, they have some playmakers on offense that could gouge us.  James Robinson and Chark would destroy our defense.

46 minutes ago, jetophile said:

The old man just said it best: "The Dolphins 6-4, the Jets 0-10. Nice! What kind of jackass team takes Gase, a Dolphins reject, only to have him be a worse jackass over here? Sam Darnold should sue for damages. Make them up, even. It's the American Way." 

To maintain objectivity,, I always ask myself about every Jets move, “would I laugh or be worried if the Fins did this?”

Well we know exactly what the Fins thought of Gase in this case. Insta-fail hire.