2 Round Mock. Fields and an Edge in round 1

More Cowbell

35 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-nfl-mock-draft-2-round-miller-november/2/

This is the second mock I have seen where Fields goes #1 overall. I hate the Seattle pick. There are solid picks for OL still available at 21. It would be a good idea to trade down a bit if the draft broke this way. 

Pure clickbait. 

Theres no world where Lawrence doesnt go #1. 

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Hamilcar Rashed in the first round?

Kwity Paye over Shaun Wade?

Joseph Ossai is climbing up boards which is super lame because I was hoping he’d be there for our second pick in the first.

Agree about Ossai, especially if the Jets are running a 3-4 next year, his versatility is interesting.  If he tests well I think he could go top 25.  

13 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

Agree about Ossai, especially if the Jets are running a 3-4 next year, his versatility is interesting.  If he tests well I think he could go top 25.  

I’d love a dynamic speed guy to compliment our big uglies. If Ossai puts up a 4.6 at 260 lbs then he’s an easy first round pick. His transition from a Will LB to an Edge guy has worked wonders for him.

On 11/23/2020 at 8:03 AM, kdels62 said:

Hamilcar Rashed in the first round?

Kwity Paye over Shaun Wade?

Joseph Ossai is climbing up boards which is super lame because I was hoping he’d be there for our second pick in the first.

Paye has been having a better season FWIW

• Upvote 1

If the Jets somehow actually rate Fields ahead of Trevor Lawrence and prefer him then you have to feign interest in Trevor and trade with Jax at 2 and get as much as you can.

Regarding Seattle's pick - the only non offense position I'd be cool with is a pass rushing EDGE.  There may be some very good pass rushers there and I'm totally on board with using that pick for the premium position of an edge rushes.  THEN draft every OL, RB, WR available to support our new QB.

Don't forget we should get something decent for Darnold.  I dream of a first rounder from the 49ers, Colts (though this would hurt as they fleeced us when we drafted Sam), Steelers, etc.