The Team Is Still Fighting...BS

BettyBoop

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

They are young guys or pros who have pride and or are playing for next year or a contract, they are not playing for Gase that is for sure ,they are smart enough to know he is toast.

I think for most, this is their last chance for the NFL, period.

most are just hanging by a thread.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I just posted about this the other day, It is so ridiculous, these guys are playing for thier careers out there...the idea that somehow gase is inspiring them is crazy as hell. Skipping the obvious political reference, its just crazy to think Gase is doing anything well as a coach. 

Crazy as hell = SORE I

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Rebuild ??? This is something other than rebuild.  This is fire sale with the clear intention to wind up in the basement.  

The Jets have always rebuilt slab on grade.  This rebuild is definitely going to have a basement.  

14 minutes ago, Biggs said:

The Jets have always rebuilt slab on grade.  This rebuild is definitely going to have a basement.  

Basement?   I'm thinking we'll be digging out of the depths of Hades for a while still.  I heard JD just bought some property on the River Styx right next to Charon's Summer cottage.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

Thank you for this.  I’ve been saying for quite some time that the jets should’ve been all over the league office for this non call.  All they did was crickets. I can’t say if the team didn’t respond though because there were a couple of late hits on the Denver qb.

Prior to this the jets had already had more roughing the passer penalties than any other team......   you come for one of ours, we’ll take out two of yours ......