Declaration...

THE BARON

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

No, just a clear-thinking Jets fan.  

I'm pissed as hell about the situation we find ourselves in.  But I'm mad at the people responsible-  John Idzik and Mike Maccagnan.  I'm not going to pile-on our head coach who is a bigger victim in all of this than we are.  His people begged him not to take this godforsaken job in the NFL's Siberia.  The shots he's taking and the hit pieces he's been accosted by, just not fair.

SAR I

Well... I salute you for having your own mind when it comes to Gase.   How do you think Joe Douglas sees it ???  If JD fires Gase at the end of the season, will you get on board with it, or would you fault JD for terminating him without having given him a fair shot to succeed ???

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

As someone on the waitlist from 1988 to 2007, let me thank you for your cheapness and lack of loyalty as I'm thoroughly enjoying your seats.

SAR I

Hey man. Now you're crossing the line. 

I know Jetophile can't stand me as a poster for many of years now but you're crossing the line here don't you dare (ever) attack her as not being a loyal fan because she is very loyal, she's met plenty of posters in real life from both Jet forums (here and the other place) and she's very passionate too so don't you ever disrespect her like that again. 

And she's more of a loyal and passionate fan than you are; because loyal Jet fans do not support Adam Gase (like you do). 

You should be a MAN and say sorry to her (but knowing her over the years I already know that she'll have too much pride and self respect to accept your phony and fake apology). 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I know Jetophile can't stand me as a poster for many of years now but you're crossing the line here don't you dare (ever) attack her as not being a loyal fan because she is very loyal, she's met plenty of posters in real life from both Jet forums (here and the other place) and she's very passionate too so don't you ever disrespect her like that again. 

And she's more of a loyal and passionate fan than you are; because loyal Jet fans do not support Adam Gase (like you do). 

You should be a MAN and say sorry to her (but knowing her over the years I already know that she'll have too much pride and self respect to accept your phony and fake apology). 

Gold.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

"Lack of loyalty", as if 55 years as a STH is nothing, you troll. My Daddy and my Uncle starting buying New York Titans tickets in 1959 as a matter of fact. Your schtick is so tired, even creepy homoerotic confused Kelvin is humorous in a creepy homoerotic confused way.  I'm glad you're enjoying your seats, but that waiting list evaporated and is never coming back as a direct cause of the $1.6 billion dollar morgue, not because it's a great place to visit or even take a sh it in. I still didn't get to my Willets Point Story, but trust me, I haven't forgotten.
The thing is, you trot out the whole "I'm richer than you" Ponzi Dance and try to fly it under the radar that it's a joke. It isn't. Not that you're not rich, because who really gives a fck whether you are or whether you aren't, but because it's something you brag about because you got nothing else. Go get some self-worth; but "knowing" you, you'd probably shell out 30K on some self-help jackass like Tony Robbins "because you can afford it". There's nothing more boring and boorish than someone who flaunts or even pretends to flaunt a real or imaginary bank account. Nobody cares. 

Kudos my friend. He’s pretty disgusting, don’t you think?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Sophomore season here.. I get it. These trolls are pretty good here. Let me help you out. SAR I.. you know.. the guy who signs off every post with his username.. the same guy who goes against every single popular opinion.. he's trolling you and does it pretty well. He likes playing that financial angle. Ignore it, agree with him.. those are your best bets to annoy him. Otherwise, when you reply seriously he is sitting there on his Commodore 64, with his lotion and Kleenex. Don't do him the favor. 

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

Then I bestow upon you all the love in the world, Brother.

We shall one day together be holding hands in the Canyon Of Heroes, watching Coach Gase smile through a thick shower of Gotham green and Spotlight white confetti.

SAR I

I have no doubt that you and Adam Gase may someday share a shower. He won't be a head coach then and the only parade he is getting will be down the canyon of zeroes.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Loyalty is marketing gimmick. If a movie sucks, I walk out. Sunken cost fallacy is for people who don't value their own time.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, jgb said:

Loyalty is marketing gimmick. If a movie sucks, I walk out. Sunken cost fallacy is for people who don't value their own time.

This is beyond false. Loyalty isn't a marketing gimmick. The team has my money already so if I leave at half time or not, they make the same amount of money.

I value my time more than anybody. And I place a high premium on loyalty. So there is no marketing gimmick, I watch every game and I never leave a game early. That is what you do as a fan (in my mind). I know not all feel that way. But for me there is no other option.

14 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Her?

SAR I

9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

This is beyond false. Loyalty isn't a marketing gimmick. The team has my money already so if I leave at half time or not, they make the same amount of money.

I value my time more than anybody. And I place a high premium on loyalty. So there is no marketing gimmick, I watch every game and I never leave a game early. That is what you do as a fan (in my mind). I know not all feel that way. But for me there is no other option.

I agree with your sentiment but don't think "loyalty" is the right word. That is doing what you enjoy because you derive enjoyment/camraderie/pleasure from it that exceeds the cost in time/money/opportunity cost.

I'm talking about brand loyalty as a marketing gimmick. If I use Crest toothpaste for 20 years but it starts turning my teeth purple, I'm a Colgate man the next day. The brand still needs to deliver on its value proposition to keep customers engaged. Agree that point is different for different folks, but I don't see it as "loyalty" at all. And it doesn't make you less of a human being to change your mind. That's the gimmicky part of it IMHO.

Just now, jgb said:

I agree with your sentiment but don't think "loyalty" is the right word. That is doing what you enjoy because you derive enjoyment/camraderie/pleasure from it that exceeds the cost in time/money/opportunity cost.

I'm talking about brand loyalty as a marketing gimmick. If I use Crest toothpaste for 20 years but it starts turning my teeth purple, I'm a Colgate man the next day. The brand still needs to deliver on its value proposition to keep customers engaged. Agree that point is different for different folks, but I don't see it as "loyalty" at all. And it doesn't make you less of a human being to change your mind. That's the gimmicky part of it IMHO.

Loyalty is the word you used.

Also you have hair dye running down your face.

:)

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Desperate, much? 

All that money for PSL's and you can't find a girl to take out to a Jets game?

PS: She would rather marry her dog before she ever even gave you a virtual date through the internet...

Are you her agent?

SAR I

On 11/23/2020 at 4:38 PM, SAR I said:

No thanks, don't need you.  The Jets are #2 in the entire NFL in attendance and can do better than take back a frontrunning fan who quit on the team when times got tough.

Buy a new couch.

SAR I

The jets couldn't be #2 in attendance if all 32 teams adhered to the same zero spectators rule.