Monday Night football....

Beerfish

7 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

His sexual preferences do not belong here......

Tom Brady even moved Antonio Brown into his home to live with each other?

I bet when Brady's wife isn't around?

Tom Brady is the Quarterback and Antonio Brown is the receiver (in the bedroom). 

I would never trust an accused rapist inside my home around both my wife and daughter I'm sorry but I just couldn't. 

I'm convinced they perform sexual acts on one another behind closed doors...

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I just need one catch for ten yards from Antonio Brown to win my week in fantasy. 

I've got Brown & Gronk up 12 points. Should be a slam dunk for me this week. My opponent had Keanen Allen, Jets almost beat me twice.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

How is that not a penalty on the Rams DL giving Ronald Jones the business

Because our black refs are going to let these kids actually play the game of football without phantom flags left and right lol

On a more serious note my FSU kid Jalen Ramsey is going to absolutely blanket and shut down Mike Evans tonight!

52 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

i’m shocked every offense of record hasn’t been broken with the new rules and terrible tackling. It’s ridiculous 

The price we pay to protect players.  I’m for it.  As kids we were taught to tackle. BUT hurting someone on purpose to intimidate is what IMO is not needed.  we lose too many stars too early. Hitting helpless receivers when the ball is clearly not catchable, hitting someone not even in the play. landing on TOP of a QB on purpose to try to hurt him all make the game like wrestling. 

thousands of NFL players , retired, concussed, can hardly walk, why??? So we can be more entertained?  It’s a great game without the added violence. 

Just my opinion.   

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiF said:

There is nothing wrong with appreciating the beauty in another man.

Lots of handsome dudes on this site too.  A couple of real lookers @The Crusher @HessStation @Gastineau Lives 3 beautiful men right there

Wait until I bust out my old cache of ascots.  Then you'll see class.  And I'm going right now to moisturize.

• Haha 3