Monday Night football....

Beerfish

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Tom Brady even moved Antonio Brown into his home to live with each other?

I bet when Brady's wife isn't around?

Tom Brady is the Quarterback and Antonio Brown is the receiver (in the bedroom). 

I would never trust an accused rapist inside my home around both my wife and daughter I'm sorry but I just couldn't. 

I'm convinced they perform sexual acts on one another behind closed doors...

coming to america comedy GIF

34 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

The price we pay to protect players.  I’m for it.  As kids we were tough to tackle. BUT hurting someone on purpose to intimidate is what IMO is not needed.  we lose too many stars too early. Hitting helpless receivers when the ball is clearly not catchable, hitting someone not even in the play. landing on TOP of a QB on purpose to try to hurt him all make the game like wrestling. 

thousands of NFL players , retired, concussed, can hardly walk, why??? So we can be more entertained?  It’s a great game without the added violence. 

Just my opinion.   

That has nothing to do with it. They don’t tackle period. The fundamental tackles don’t even happen. 

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Just heard on TV that Evans is 6'5"/230.   I had no idea he was that huge.

Yes. He's a monster. 

So is Kyle Pitts (6'6/239)

who I believe on an NFL level is going to play like a Mike Evans/Claypoole clone he's a TE but has WR type of athleticism and will become too deadly to just line up as your typical TE. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Yes. He's a monster. 

So is Kyle Pitts (6'6/239)

who I believe on an NFL level is going to play like a Mike Evans/Claypoole clone he's a TE but has WR type of athleticism and will become too deadly to just line up as your typical TE. 

I don't follow the college game.  Pitts does sound like a monster.   Is that someone our "brain trust" is targeting?

6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I don't follow the college game.  Pitts does sound like a monster.   Is that someone our "brain trust" is targeting?

He might go top 10 when it’s all said and done.  I doubt we have a chance but every team wants a Kyle Pitts.  Match up nightmare, QBs best friend. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Unless Seattle completely misses the playoffs there's no possible way that he'll fall to us in the 2nd round; however he's the only player I'd consider drafting over an O-Lineman with our 1st round Seattle pick..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

He might go top 10 when it’s all said and done.  I doubt we have a chance but every team wants a Kyle Pitts.  Match up nightmare, QBs best friend. 

1 minute ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Unless Seattle completely misses the playoffs there's no possible way that he'll fall to us in the 2nd round; however he's the only player I'd consider drafting over an O-Lineman with our 1st round Seattle pick..

Thanks.  Now I have someone to keep my eye on during the draft.

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

AB with less than 8 yds per///

playing a role

When you're surrounded by Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Rob Gronkowski and a running game behind Jones/Fournette; it's hard to have opportunities lol however he's still got 6 receptions and leads all Buccaneer WRs in both receptions and receiving yards tonight...