Has the league figured out Lamar Jackson?

AFJF

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

This is uncalled for, I have interviewed Bart Scott and spoken to him at length. At no time did I ever think the guy was dumb.

He seems pretty smart to me. Dude knows more about muscle growth and nutrition than 99.99%. He is pretty set investment wise as far as I can see. Calling him dumb is baseless.

I've met him on numerous occasions and had lengthy conversations with him regarding business. He is knowledgeable about football and I am sure other things as well. He clearly wasn't the brightest bulb from my dealings with him. Your take away isn't the same as mine, doesn't make yours anymore right. 

36 minutes ago, pointman said:

I've met him on numerous occasions and had lengthy conversations with him regarding business. He is knowledgeable about football and I am sure other things as well. He clearly wasn't the brightest bulb from my dealings with him. Your take away isn't the same as mine, doesn't make yours anymore right. 

Many people are smart about some things and dumb about others.  I wouldn't call anyone in that category "Dumb as a box of rocks".  That was likely the part Max took issue with.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Many people are smart about some things and dumb about others.  I wouldn't call anyone in that category "Dumb as a box of rocks".  That was likely the part Max took issue with.  

Lots of jokes said here. Many harsher than that, that go unmoderated. I like Bart, especially in the circumstances in which we met. So if a joke is what the issue is, oh well.  

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m a little rusty in oncological research. I’m a moron.

• Haha 1