Perine, High ankle sprain

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This is a player that I have found disappointing.  I did not have him as a #1 back but I thought he would be better than what he has showed.  Still he will be part of the team going forward.  We still need a more dynamic player back there.

He is a complimentary piece. Hopefully he can be more of a threat coming out of the backfield as a receiver.

25 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Kobe Bryant GIF

I think this is the required GIF to be posted for guys like Becton, Perine, Zuniga, Mims, Darnold, Perriman, etc. that miss time with boo-boos, right?

Typically yes but I would say high ankle sprains are a very different category than some of those other injuries.

A player of his size, shouldn't feature this type of athleticism; he's scary good (his last game against KY). 

He's a mixture of Derrick Henry/Adrian Peterson coming out. 

He was the #1 RB recruit within the entire Country coming out of High School too (every powerhouse program within the Nation wanted him). 

Screenshot_20201124-162241.thumb.png.db0db461343e558157416d1bbb1ee50e.png

If he's available with the 1st pick of the 2nd Round I'd absolutely blow a head gasket if JD passes on him as I did when Macc passed up on Dalvin Cook in the 2nd.